10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot one

Deleted
    I have made a Cake Day thread on SG, feel free to check it out.
    www.steamgifts.com/discussion/OCwRb/
    All the giveaways are level 3, so if you are still under that, you've got a week to change that.

And here's something just for you!

Hope y'all like RTS games, 5 copies of Ashes of the Singularity.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Wow, 5 copies, thanks. Not seeing that many wish listed games lately but this is definitely one of them.

Deleted

Thanks, this is on my wishlist!

10+ Year Old Account

Wow, thanks. Hope you didn't have to pay full price for those.
    Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of Wishlists -- The Witcher III and Fallout 4 shows as the #1 and #2 Wishlisted Game in the group. Do games that people purchase still remain on their wishlist or do they automatically go away when the game is added to their library?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Do games that people purchase still remain on their wishlist or do they automatically go away when the game is added to their library?
    I *believe* that if you get a Steam gift, it's removed. However, if you get a Steam key, it is not removed from your wishlist. I could be wrong, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, always assumed that they would see it in your library and automatically remove it wherever the source.

Asme gave me Frankenstein which was on my wishlist, I got it as a key/code and it seems to have removed it from my list. I assume loading the wishlist cross references it with your library.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Speaking of Wishlists -- The Witcher III and Fallout 4 shows as the #1 and #2 Wishlisted Game in the group. Do games that people purchase still remain on their wishlist or do they automatically go away when the game is added to their library?
    Seems to be random if you get it from outside Steam. If you buy a game and add it to your library through Steam, it is automatically removed from your wishlist. However, if you like a key from Humble Bundle or somewhere, it is not.

Also, neither game on my wishlist. Yay for never playing the big profile games.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I *believe* that if you get a Steam gift, it's removed. However, if you get a Steam key, it is not removed from your wishlist. I could be wrong, though.
    Think it always goes away, I often see my wishlist count go down when updating SG after a win (since I have so many games on there xD)
    Oh, hi.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish (haha) that there were 2 wishlists. One for games you actually want and another for the games in your queue that look fairly decent ish. My wishlist is about 90% games that look decent ish, but I might never get round to buying/playing >.<

Especially with the winter queue cards shite they did.

Just a reminder that I've got 3 decent games up that are only accessible to those in the group, if anyone still needs them:

I don't really care about the Steamgifts levels since it'd take me about 6 bazillion dollars worth of games to hit level 5, so don't worry about joining unless you want the games; I'd rather not have to reroll. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Think it always goes away, I often see my wishlist count go down when updating SG after a win (since I have so many games on there xD)
    There was a time games didn't automatically get removed from your wishlist, but I think that was fixed a few years ago.
    I actually cleaned it up today, thought having over 200 games on it was a bit much Down to 160ish now.

Deleted
    For anyone into spooky games, those Penumbra games are top notch.
    Made by Frictional Games though & they really know what they`re doing

Quote Originally Posted by Kadil View Post
    Wow, thanks. Hope you didn't have to pay full price for those.
    There was a newegg price error for it if I recall correctly so it could be from there. Still pretty generous though.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    That used to be the case, but now Valve changed it to be that steam keys also remove the games from your wishlist.
    Last edited by QuiteTheNoob; 2016-04-02 at 11:27 PM.

Deleted
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...=-1&isNodeId=1

"This item can only be purchased with a combo - $0.99"

Erm, anyone know what a combo is? (gets ready for Mortal Kombat jokes ;p )

Same in UK.

http://www.newegg.com/global/uk/Prod...=-1&isNodeId=1

Also, stupid $0.99 = £0.99....

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    There was a time games didn't automatically get removed from your wishlist, but I think that was fixed a few years ago.
    I actually cleaned it up today, thought having over 200 games on it was a bit much Down to 160ish now.
    They are definitely removed from your wishlist. I checked the two wishlisted games that I won in the last month have been removed from my wishlist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    The new humble bundle is worth it alone for Mad max, if you don't have it already.
    10.80$ is still below any sales i've seen of it.

I'm extremely happy that I saw this comment.

Subbed just for MM

Thanks.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset