Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    I would enter it for you, but I already own it
    That's okay, it's on 5 entries now. Thanks anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    Anything decent?
    Nope. Most of the games are on Steam for fifty cents with the exception of Zack Zero.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Woah, shiny!

There`s a playable demo of System Shock remake.
    Oddly high spec requirements, but it`s not bad.
    Can`t wait for full release.
    System Shock 2 (didn't play 1) will always be a special game for me: As the single game considered an "awesome classic" by most I couldn't get into. At all. I never really understood why people were/are liking it that much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsta View Post
    System Shock 2 (didn't play 1) will always be a special game for me: As the single game considered an "awesome classic" by most I couldn't get into. At all. I never really understood why people were/are liking it that much.
    tbh I`ve got both but not played much of either.
    Damn pesky back log.

Will have to before this gets completed though

7+ Year Old Account
    Bundle Stars has a couple more bundles up:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Nope. Most of the games are on Steam for fifty cents with the exception of Zack Zero.
    Yeah buy Zack Zero is one of their £0.15 games at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    Bundle Stars has a couple more bundles up:

Looks worth it just for that Doorways game

Edit - http://store.steampowered.com/sub/48191/
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2016-06-30 at 12:25 AM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Looks worth it just for that Doorways game

Edit - http://store.steampowered.com/sub/48191/
    Doorways is a complete shit circus of a game, imo. Just warning you guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Doorways is a complete shit circus of a game, imo. Just warning you guys.

Arg, I guess I'll read reviews.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Deleted
    Heh, 99 levels to hell was made by a guy I met during my PhD in Copenhagen, Denmark. Awesome guy. The game itself is ok. Think Spelunky'ish gameplay but in a demonic world. The guy did everything himself (music, art, gameplay). Not a brilliant game by any means, but if you pick it up through a bundle it's worth giving a spin!

Deleted
    Erm, has anyone had an email from humblebundle site?

Thought it was something dodgy at first, but looks legit, although very weird!

Not clicked anything, likes show track.cordial.io.

Only thing I can imagine is that I`ve searched a few games lately, but not bought from there for ages lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Talking of which, they`ve added more to the Sonic bundles. Not sure if linked already.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't risk that click, and no, I've never seen it.

Humble Monthly:

Hurtworld
    Kentucky Route Zero
    Satellite Reign
    TIS-100
    The Red Solstice
    Avernum 2: Crystal Souls
    Cthulhu Realms - Full Version

While I have gotten emails from Humble Bundle before, if you're cautious of a link, don't click it. I assume they just want to remind you that they exist, since it appears that you haven't bought from them in a while.

Oh, neat. Kentucky Route Zero. I've been considering buying that game... Hopefully there's a giveaway I can get lucky with...
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2016-07-01 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Posting from mobile is fun.

Deleted
    Yeah I avoided clicking. Perhaps they saw I was searching, but not purchasing & were confused

Oh wow.. the early unlock for the next monthly bundle got me exited for a second. Then I saw it was not Black Ops 3, but just the multiplayer starter pack.
    Really, really lame -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    Oh wow.. the early unlock for the next monthly bundle got me exited for a second. Then I saw it was not Black Ops 3, but just the multiplayer starter pack.
    Really, really lame -_-
    Same. I mean, Mad Max is still $60, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that a full price game gets on one.

Wait. Does that mean you can't play multiplayer at all without paying for that?

You can't play singleplayer without upgrading to the full version.

Features NOT included in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack:

Zombies game mode
    Campaign game mode
    Ability to play in Multiplayer custom games
    Ability to Prestige (your level will be capped at 55 in the Starter Pack)
    Access to mod tools or modded content (once released)
    Access to unranked server browser (once released)
    Ability to Fresh Start your profile
    The ability to access Dead Ops Arcade II and Nightmares mode
    So basically it boils down to this: you can only play the standard multiplayer maps.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2016-07-01 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Same. I mean, Mad Max is still $60, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that a full price game gets on one.

Wait. Does that mean you can't play multiplayer at all without paying for that?
    No, that is a separate multi-player only version.
    No single player without an upgrade.

Plus further limitations.

https://support.activision.com/artic...arter-Pack-FAQ

2. What content is available to me in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack?

The following content is available: public ranked multiplayer matches with a level cap of 55, Weapon Paintshop, Gunsmith, Emblem Editor, Arena, Freerun, Theater, and the Black Market.
    3. What content is not available to me in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack?

The following content is not available: Zombies game mode, Campaign game mode, ability to play in custom games, ability to Prestige, access to Mod Tools (once released), access to modded content (once released), access to unranked server browser (once released), the ability to fresh start your profile, Dead Ops Arcade II, and Nightmares mode. To gain access to this content, you can upgrade to the full game.
    4. Can I buy Season Pass content for the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack?

You will have the option to buy the Black Ops III Season Pass, but the only content available to you will be the Multiplayer content of the DLC pack. You will only able to access the Zombies content if you upgrade to the full game.
    Some of the notable points, though good idea to read the full FAQ.

Bit of a long-shot but there MIGHT be a humble discount voucher for the upgrade.
    It wouldn't be the first time a bundle has had a discount voucher on DLC for a bundled game.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-07-01 at 11:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.