Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    I saw that and scratched my head since there's only one goosebumps game out of at least 10 games.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I saw that and scratched my head since there's only one goosebumps game out of at least 10 games.
    I'm in the same boat. I have no idea why they labeled it like that. I started to think it was for the buzzword of Goosebumps, but the series isn't nearly as popular as it once was.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a Goosebumps movie out recently (ish), maybe trying to play off that.

In the last Steam summer sale, I bought a bunch of stuff. When the GMG summer sale came out afterwards I found that I could have bought everything but 1 game cheaper from GMG. Was very p..sed off. I haven't bought much at Steam sales since then.

Deleted
    It is extremely rare I ever buy on steam, refuse to give them money considering what a mess their support etc is.

Rather throw it to GMG or others
    tbh I think steam sales are nothing like as good as they used to be.
    Hell, the GMG sales usually work with the GMG voucher too.

Saw on there tonight that ProjectCars GOTY is <£20 (before voucher), half price of steam. I'm somewhat tempted. Need to check reviews first though, GRID put me off of racing games.

- - - Updated - - -

Wingamestore are now doing their Summer sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    It is extremely rare I ever buy on steam, refuse to give them money considering what a mess their support etc is.

Rather throw it to GMG or others
    tbh I think steam sales are nothing like as good as they used to be.
    Hell, the GMG sales usually work with the GMG voucher too.

Saw on there tonight that ProjectCars GOTY is <£20 (before voucher), half price of steam. I'm somewhat tempted. Need to check reviews first though, GRID put me off of racing games.

- - - Updated - - -

Wingamestore are now doing their Summer sale.
    And that's the reason i'd like to have a calendar for all sales. GoG was a nice surprise, then we all knew when the Steam Summer Sale would come because we had "leaks" but i have no idea when GMG and others retailers do their sales, so i'm just buying from the Valve platform because i know before hand when games are on discount and probably everything i want to buy has its price cut off....

I think i should just start saving a bit of money each month and just buy a game at the time when isthereanydeal warns me it's on a big discount.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Some Offworld for you nice folks.

Can anyone make up the count to 5 on this one:

You will be a winner because there are 8 items.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    Can anyone make up the count to 5 on this one:

You will be a winner because there are 8 items.
    Pushed it to five~
    Not really my style of game but... some research into the genre wouldn't kill me..

10+ Year Old Account
    Curiosity got the better of me. I remember them all being on my wishlist at one point because of the Steam Discovery Queue thing during Winter Sale. I purged my list before the sale just gone but they obviously sparked a curiosity.

Lord knows when I might play them now we know pre-patch is coming (kek) in 2 days and Legion 6 week later >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Pushed it to five~
    Not really my style of game but... some research into the genre wouldn't kill me..
    Thanks. Normally I wouldn't worry but there are a number of keys so it would be a bit of a waste.

Thank you for Sakura Spirit, Grey Matter, marked as received.
    Last edited by BigAssBoy; 2016-07-17 at 09:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    And that's the reason i'd like to have a calendar for all sales. GoG was a nice surprise, then we all knew when the Steam Summer Sale would come because we had "leaks" but i have no idea when GMG and others retailers do their sales, so i'm just buying from the Valve platform because i know before hand when games are on discount and probably everything i want to buy has its price cut off....

I think i should just start saving a bit of money each month and just buy a game at the time when isthereanydeal warns me it's on a big discount.
    It would be handier, meaning most folk would save for a specific firms sale knowing exactly when it was due.
    That'd require common sense though

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    Thank you for Sakura Spirit, Grey Matter, marked as received.
    Likewise, thanks Grey Matter! Time for some fanservice, awww yis.

Deleted

Deleted
    Daedalic sale on GMG, probably part of the Summer(?) sale.

The "The Daedalic Armageddon Bundle" is a seriously wtf big saving.

Also, turns out GMG vouchers are no longer. You get the discount by being a member, which I imagine anyone using the site already is lol.

GMG sale is up.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/summe...inal-frontier/
    Last edited by mmoca2c81d9292; 2016-07-18 at 04:54 PM.

Make sure to check out the Flash Deals section of the Summer Sale on GMG. They don't show up on the View All section. I got Call of Duty Ghosts for $7.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    Make sure to check out the Flash Deals section of the Summer Sale on GMG. They don't show up on the View All section. I got Call of Duty Ghosts for $7.
    I must be blind, where are the flash deals?

I did see the email mentioned Summer sale games will change every 24 (or 48) hours though.