Ah, and there we have a weird thing with Uplay/Origin, you can own the same game multiple times. I have AC2 + Brotherhood, AC3 and FC3 Blood Dragon twice in Uplay and then some in Origin too... Why it would just take the key instead of saying I already own it, is beyond me... That's one thing Steam does better.

you guys are actualy making me feel better about my own game collection. I thought its grown to ridiculous size the kind where I would have to stop buying games for years just to get through it at least once... but apparently I'm on a lower side of the numbers? whew :P (but seriously I have GOT to stop going for those "mystery game bundle! $1 for 10 steam keys) which ends up giving me crap that I will never play and just clogs up my game list :/ (how do you tell your DLC number from game number btw? because I can only see how many games I have in my library... and I'm pretty sure at least some of that number is DLC, I think....)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sitting on 534 games, but I've won over 100 from steamgifts. I'm at a point now that I only add games to my account if they come with steam trading cards. Otherwise I put them into giveaways for this group on steamgifts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    you guys are actualy making me feel better about my own game collection. I thought its grown to ridiculous size the kind where I would have to stop buying games for years just to get through it at least once... but apparently I'm on a lower side of the numbers? whew :P (but seriously I have GOT to stop going for those "mystery game bundle! $1 for 10 steam keys) which ends up giving me crap that I will never play and just clogs up my game list :/ (how do you tell your DLC number from game number btw? because I can only see how many games I have in my library... and I'm pretty sure at least some of that number is DLC, I think....)
    Click edit steam profile.
    Under showcase, change it to Games collector. That'll display how many games/dlc etc separately you have.
    Probably others ways too, but only one I know of.

Deleted
    Only 176 games on Steam. *pats himself on the back for the mental strength to not buy so much stuff*
    Though about as many are still in some bundles i have not yet added to the account, and on gog / Origin. And I wouldn't read too much into that number anyway, as many games are split up into 3-4 different games in Steam. E.g. Civ4 is split into 4 games, 1 for each addon separately. And once, they even had the 4 versions for mac as own games. So by owning Civ4 alone one had 8 games in your Steam library.

Which "completion ratio" do you guys with 1000+ games have, in terms of games played, not the achievement completion ratio on Steam? With my limited amount of games I'm still only at 52%. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Under showcase, change it to Games collector. That'll display how many games/dlc etc separately you have.
    aha - thank you! in that case, looks like I have 254 games with 206 DLC's. eek. so many of those were from humble bundles, where I would buy something because I wanted one or two games out of it, but the price was still MUCH better then buying direct. a few freebies... and of course - Green man gaming's occasional mystery bundles.... must. stop...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    aha - thank you! in that case, looks like I have 254 games with 206 DLC's. eek. so many of those were from humble bundles, where I would buy something because I wanted one or two games out of it, but the price was still MUCH better then buying direct. a few freebies... and of course - Green man gaming's occasional mystery bundles.... must. stop...
    Famous last words

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post

Ah i was looking for that.

1,034 Games Owned
    182 DLC Owned
    87 Reviews
    222 Wishlisted

I do not... have a problem...
    (with DLC)
    Last edited by bbr; 2016-12-09 at 05:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    770 games, 280 dlc

I don't think I've purchased a single piece of DLC, so it all or almost all came as part of the game (borderlands 2 goty, saints row 3 bundle with all dlc etc etc).

I make a point of not (or trying not) to support a marketing model I do not agree with.

Not a bundle but Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is back on sale at Humble for the next couple days. Just picked it up last night. It's one of the those games that on the surface look like it had no business being good and yet it surprised me. Love the combat. It is gratifying as hell to kill things in this game. Odd that it's on sale so soon after the monthly bundle though. I didn't pull the trigger on the bundle but not going to question providence on this one.
    Currently playing: GW, TORTANIC.
    Still visit: TSW, W*, GW2, Rift, LOTRO, ESO.
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Deleted
    Sort of a bundle.

GMG are doing a Buy one, get one free, for selection of games.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/indie-bogof/

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    On the 2k+ I have, I probably never launched (way) more than 90% of them.
    If you don't count IdleMaster, I'm in the same situation probably. I'm eligible for booster packs for over 3k games, but almost all of those have been idled. It's silly and I really don't know what to do with all those games. I do have family sharing set up with 2 friends. I get about 15 games from them through that It's not like they get to play much from my library because of the constant idling though, but at least they know they of only have to ask and I'll pause IM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Fitzherbert View Post
    It's silly and I really don't know what to do with all those games.
    It's called by then for pennies, get your steam rank up and make profit off the cards / boosters for games you really want to play. :P That's what I'm doing anyway lol. I have about 30 pages of cards to still go and at around $35 so far in the wallet for winter sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I don't think I've purchased a single piece of DLC, so it all or almost all came as part of the game (borderlands 2 goty, saints row 3 bundle with all dlc etc etc).

I make a point of not (or trying not) to support a marketing model I do not agree with.

Indeed, 100% agree.
    and is the reason i barely have any dlc either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    ill take a Dragon's Dogma and Vermintide

Ontopic: Considered getting the yogg's cast bundle but that does suck that some games u won't be able to get once it hits 50k. Will they lower the price at all then when that happens? Would be kinda shitty to sell the bundle for $30 but u don't get all games.

The pack has been revealed about 30% so far,. and it's on 46k
    I wouldn't pay 5$ for the stuff shown so far,.

So 30$ for the whole thing is of questionable value.
    Not to mention there seem to be a LOT of rebundled games in there so far.
    Last edited by bbr; 2016-12-10 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    It's called by then for pennies, get your steam rank up and make profit off the cards / boosters for games you really want to play. :P That's what I'm doing anyway lol. I have about 30 pages of cards to still go and at around $35 so far in the wallet for winter sale.
    I'm using my Steam wallet to blindly buy games that cost less than €1 and have cards... Maybe a good idea to stop doing that. I do have some problems paying more than €10 for a single game though, after all these bundles it just doesn't feel like any game should be that 'expensive'.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    The pack has been revealed about 30% so far,. and it's on 46k
    I wouldn't pay 5$ for the stuff shown so far,.

So 30$ for the whole thing is of questionable value.
    Not to mention there seem to be a LOT of rebundled games in there so far.
    Ya and now its over the 50k sold. So far I am not impressed with the bundle. While some of the games are decent its all super low budget and like you said rebundled. I mean hell one of them is a MMO...
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ontopic: Considered getting the yogg's cast bundle but that does suck that some games u won't be able to get once it hits 50k. Will they lower the price at all then when that happens? Would be kinda shitty to sell the bundle for $30 but u don't get all games.
    Where's that mentioned? I tried looking on the page and couldn't find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Where's that mentioned? I tried looking on the page and couldn't find anything.
    Just going to quote the original post that talked about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Useful info about the HB yogscast bundle, if you're still eyeing on it waiting to see if worth or not, buy it before it reaches 50000 sold (35001 right now), after that you'll still be able to buy but won't get all keys (Source)
    Hey Yogscast subreddit mod here. Several of the games are limited to 50,000 copies or so, but several of the other games are "unlimited". I don't know which are which, as I don't have any inside information as what games are offered ahead of time, as I don't deal with the business side of the Yogscast (being just a lowly subreddit mod). We are unlikely to get more keys for the limited amount games.

But we will still offer the bundle when we reach the 50,000 mark (It will be clearly labeled that some of the current and future games will not be available, but I'm not exactly sure how it will be labeled), but those who buy it after that won't get some of the current games and future games to be revealed. We're on Day 2, and we've already made over $500,000. 2 more days like this and we'll reach 50,000 copies sold or so.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD