Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Should remove that referral tag though.
    Crap, didn`t realise there was one, it was just another email from them I get from time to time.
    If anyone wants it, just search for GMGs site or Playfire`s, should still be on there

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    Crap, didn`t realise there was one, it was just another email from them I get from time to time.
    If anyone wants it, just search for GMGs site or Playfire`s, should still be on there
    It's no biggie if it's a referral like that; it's the "You get X reward for Y people clicked" that it becomes an issue, iirc.

Thanks for the link. It has Steam Cards, too!

15+ Year Old Account

Humble Daily Bundle, lasts: May 17 - May 18

Below average:

Hammerwatch Soundtrack and Art pack

Above average:

Hammerwatch

Above 8$:

Hammerwatch Gift 3-Pack

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of Gauntlet. Man I feel old.

Deleted
    Bought that for $1.50 on GOG during their Insomnia sale, it`s good

I usually just get them even If I am not into them, cause I like the charity. But I got to say, having a "pay what you want for the soundtrack, or 5 something for the game, which is currently cheaper in our store" move really irks me.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

i have a feeling a good portion of these daily bundles are just going to be like 1 game
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i have a feeling a good portion of these daily bundles are just going to be like 1 game
    Is that a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Is that a bad thing?
    its not as much fun as seeing a bunch of different titles and looking them all over to see what theyve got.

its not as exciting
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    its not as much fun as seeing a bunch of different titles and looking them all over to see what theyve got.

its not as exciting
    Not necessarily.

I found The Banner Saga much more interesting than 7 Android titles, for example (even though I didn't buy either bundle).

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's been 2 good days and the rest crap so far. Not happy.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Not happy.
    SMH. Why are you not happy that they're doing so many bundles in a short time? Even if you're dissatisfied with *all* of the bundles, having them come so quickly means that you got through them faster than normal (a la once every week).

I think I've heard good things about hammerwatch, and it probably would have compelled me to get a bundle it was part of...

but only one game... not really a bundle imo... oh well, here's hoping to tomorrow at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    You do realize it's still there in your url right? XD

$7,71 for 1 copy or $8 for 3, easy choice if I wouldn't have the game already.
    The Windows average is higher than the Mac average, never seen that before.

Deleted
    I imagine a lot of folk these days won`t know what Gauntlet (or clones) is, unless they`ve seen the new trailer for the new Gauntlet that`s coming out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indie Gala has its Monday bundle up.

Vanguard Princess(*)
    99 Spirits(*)
    Human Tanks 1(*)
    Ether Vapor Remaster(*)
    Duplicity(+)
    Heileen(+)
    Bionic Heart(+)
    Eve Burst Error(-)

(*)steam
    (+)desura only, but has been greenlit
    (-)desura only
    Price starts at 1 dollar minimum, will increase in 22 hours (as of posting)

Personally, I recommend getting this even if you're not sure if you want it. Vanguard Princess will give you 5 trading cards, I've been selling them for between 20 and 28 pence each. At lowest that's 5x 20p = £1.00. If I bought this for $1, that converts to £0.62. So you're basically getting the other games for free. That's discounting that some of the others may have trading cards (not sure, haven't checked)

- - - Updated - - -

The bonus game on Indie Royale Has been revealed as:
    Radical Heroes: Crimson City Crisis (desura/drm free only, has been greenlit)
    and the minimum price of the bundle has remained quite static throughout the entire event.

15+ Year Old Account

Humble Daily Bundle, lasts: May 18 - May 19

Below average:

Guilty Gear Isuka

Above average:

Vanguard Princess

Above 10$:

Blade Symphony
    I guess Tier1 is worth it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah, yeah, might as well get the india gala one if you want Vanguard Princess but aren't interested in Blade Symphony.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Batman Arkham Origins is on their daily sale for $8.99. A lot of other good deals, even the repeats if you missed them earlier in the sale.
    BAD WOLF