10+ Year Old Account
    If I was a bit more comfortable financially then I'd have already bought it without hesitation. I'm in transition between houses so whilst I'm not at the point of struggling, I have the mentality of every penny counts. I would give up a month of an online subscription somewhere in order to get this bundle, so if I have the chance to avoid that then great. If not then it's no biggy and I'll end up with extra games to put up on SG.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    If I was a bit more comfortable financially then I'd have already bought it without hesitation. I'm in transition between houses so whilst I'm not at the point of struggling, I have the mentality of every penny counts. I would give up a month of an online subscription somewhere in order to get this bundle, so if I have the chance to avoid that then great. If not then it's no biggy and I'll end up with extra games to put up on SG.
    Group buys is another place that you can get it. I think the going price there is about $4.5. If you wait until the last week when people get charged then there are bound to be a bunch of them going up in giveaways.

7+ Year Old Account
    New Humble Bundle is aimed at PS owners and has a limited amount of keys available for each tier from the look of it:

https://www.humblebundle.com/thq-nor...-bundle-encore

missed the 48 hour free outlast offer last weekend. damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    New Humble Bundle is aimed at PS owners and has a limited amount of keys available for each tier from the look of it:

https://www.humblebundle.com/thq-nor...-bundle-encore
    Not a bad bundle but I do believe most if not all has been on the store before. I am kinda interested in getting it, not sure if I will.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

7+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I think it's a good bundle, but I don't own any system to play it on. My backlog is bad enough anyway, so it's likely for the best. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    Personally, I think it's a good bundle, but I don't own any system to play it on. My backlog is bad enough anyway, so it's likely for the best. :P
    Ya I said screw it, I never got to play Destroy all Humans so I'm looking forward to that. Grabbed the $15 bundle. I just read it is a encore of the bundle they had a week or two ago.

Red Faction should be fun as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The highest tier is already sold out on the HB Bundle. Darksiders remastered versions would have been the only reason I did it. I also just have no money for games this month, so oh well. Probably for the best.
    BAD WOLF

7+ Year Old Account
    Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition 4,49€
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/30...itive_Edition/

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    One of the best purchases i made this year, after being pressured by a friend. It might be a GTA clone, but i liked the brawl combat system; it made this game stand out in the "open world crime" genre. Also, the story is good.

Beware, when you are doing driving or shooting missions, you wish you were punching thugs in an alley instead.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    One of the best purchases i made this year, after being pressured by a friend. It might be a GTA clone, but i liked the brawl combat system; it made this game stand out in the "open world crime" genre. Also, the story is good.

Beware, when you are doing driving or shooting missions, you wish you were punching thugs in an alley instead.
    Agreed on the combat system. It was plenty awesome jamming enemies faces into air conditioner fans.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post

Great game. I was a little disappointed by the ending, it felt a little lackluster, but it's a minor complaint. They did a pretty solid job of balancing both the cop side of things and the criminal side as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Good catch, I've been looking for a new game, that might be worth getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Good catch, I've been looking for a new game, that might be worth getting.
    It totally is. Super sad we won't get a sequel since the developer shuttered, but it's a damn fine game.

Deleted
    New Humblebundle has spawned.

https://www.humblebundle.com/gems-bundle-2

Neat, Hustle Cat! I never did get to see Dodger finish that game. I watched Vinesauce steam Tattletail, was a nice, short game. I guess I'm in for a dollar! I've never heard of the other games, though.

Deleted
    Cryptark is one I've been tempted for, as long as can turn camera shake off
    Pinstripe vaguely seen before.
    Alas, did youtube search of others & it kept coming up with youtubers like markiplier, pewdiepie etc, so I quit looking /shudder

- - - Updated - - -

One special day charity sale on humble too. No idea what that's about.
    https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p...e-special-day/

10+ Year Old Account
    Pinstripe was on my wishlist, so that's good. Got the BTA for it, so let's go back and see if the rest is any good.

Edit: Nope, all crap. Except Apotheon, maybe. If anyone wants the rest, well...I'm here.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2017-09-30 at 06:38 AM.