Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely ottermode (btw is that an actual term??). Guys that are toned skinny with a nice tan... omg.

I'd put myself around chubbyfat right now. I want to look better, but I don't really have the drive to MAKE myself look better. People constantly tell me I look like I lost weight since I've been at school, but my weight hovers around the same 260-270 mark (I'm 6'5). My BMI tells me I'm into "obese" territory, but I'm not. My stomach isn't gigantic, but I also don't have a crazy amount of muscle mass.

http://imgur.com/S3iOb7s

That's me about 2-3 years ago. I've lost maybe 10 pounds since then, but would you say I look "obese"?

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    I've lost maybe 10 pounds since then, but would you say I look "obese"?
    Looks like it.

Love how there's no middleground(s) in between skinnyfat and "ottermode" (wtf is that supposed to mean anyway)...

Also, bursting muscles like in this picture, isn't really what I would classify as athletic.

Athletic all the way.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Looks like it.
    The shirt also doesn't do me favors, but still.

My idea of "obese" is more like 300+ regardless of height, less if you're really short..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Whats your diet like? How many calories are you taking in?
    Id say up to around 2000-2500 per day, but I still need to get an action plan started (counting calories). I eat a lot of junk and have terrible eating scheduled.

I just don't know what exactly to eat. I guess chicken, vegetables, drink lots of water are the golden rules. I gotta put on Mike Dolce videos to get some idea on a good diet.

My workout during week tends to be:

Mon: Run 3.5 miles, 10x2 press ups, 25x2 crunches
    Tue: Skip-rope for 15 minutes and the above
    Wed: During the day multiple burpee exercises (each one lasts 1 minute right now then few hours break and back into it, usually do around 3-4 sets on Wednesday)
    Thurs: Mondays exercise
    Fri: Tuesdays exercise
    Saturday: I want to get a road bike or maybe a mountain bike (I think road bike would be better but I love going off-road, just no mountains down here in Essex) but otherwise is mainly relaxing day/house cleaning
    Sunday: Relax/Light exercise

I heard Ben and Jerrie's are good for bulking (not that I need to right now).
    Last edited by Mister K; 2013-09-14 at 10:17 PM.

My idea of "obese" is more like 300+ regardless of height, less if you're really short..
    My idea of obese is a BMI over 30 and a body fat over 25%. That's about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    harsh, lol, some people are just built bigger

Well, my body fat is a little over 20.

Well, my body fat is a little over 20.
    I'm just throwing out clinical answers to a question you asked, not trying to be a dick. I'm fairly sure a BMI of 30 and body fat over 25% is the accepted definition of obese. If you fit that, you're obese. If you don't, you're not.

Bearmode then bodybuilder for me. Bodybuilder needs too much extreme dieting to get ripped and drop body fat to low levels (hough that's usually for competitions) rest of the time they are close to bearmode anyway.

I'm just throwing out clinical answers to a question you asked, not trying to be a dick. I'm fairly sure a BMI of 30 and body fat over 25% is the accepted definition of obese. If you fit that, you're obese. If you don't, you're not.
    My BMI fits the "obese" range (32), but my body fat is around 21.5%

Bearmode for the win. Needs more body hair though, or it's not really a "bear".
    I've found "builtfat" and "chubbyfat" to be pretty great, depending on the guy, though.

Isn't it nice that there's a fan of just about every type? Does the soul good.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

this thread should have a poll

and builtfat mmmmmm

I'd get a caliper or something similar and measure your body fat percentage. It's fine if you're content with what you look like, but keep in mind that there are typically health risks associated with higher body fat %, usually due to diet and lack of exercise...I'd say that you look like you need to tone up a bit, something that will probably happen naturally if you try to clean up your diet and incorporate some form of physical activity into your life.

health > everything else

And you have some nice curly hair

Probably somewhere between Ottermod and Skinnyfat?

Just judging as a heterosexual male. Those gigantic muscles on either gender just look more like the Hulk and less like a human after a certain point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between athletic and built.

My husbando's, glorious 2D perfection. Plus penis worms as an added bonus.