Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsilly View Post
    But his post made perfect sense. There is no sweet spot where everyone will be happy.
    Contrary to popular belief, no one got globaled in latter seasons in Wrath. That WAS a sweet spot where the vast majority of the playerbase was happy. This shit right now is utterly ridiculous especially since even now a ret pally with all burst cds popped at the same time can kill a target in under 6 seconds. Wait til full Grievous gear and watch that burst window drop down to literally 3 gcds.

These stupid band aid fixes with baseline resilience and the arena debuff aren't doing shit for balancing either. It really takes a special form of stupid to have all these checks and balances in place and still do a far FAR worse job of balancing than you did 4 years earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    pvp seemed fine to me, apart from healers. i have no idea why blizzard insists on healers being godmode, but i wish they would stop.
    ^ This.

For now (before players get grievous gear at least), damage seems to be reasonable and BGs are fun again. The double pvp trinket bonus is amazing and I applaud Blizzard for this change.

My main gripe is healers are way too strong. I can understand why they need to be strong for pve reasons (keeping up an entire raid), but they don't need to be running around like godmode in pvp. Taking a healer down to 5% only to have them pop back up to full health in one instant, uninterruptable cast is bullshit and needs to go. Priests especially are ridiculous.

The speed of death, DPS vs DPS, is more or less fine now in my opinion. Healing being too strong is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Contrary to popular belief, no one got globaled in latter seasons in Wrath.
    Are you serious? Yes they absolutely did. lolmourne + deathbringer's skill.

Deleted
    I can kill all dps (as a dk) apart from Warlocks and hunters within 30 or so seconds, which is reasonable to me - better players put up a better fight ofc.

Healers i kill them if they have bad gear and go oom (unless its a priest)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Contrary to popular belief, no one got globaled in latter seasons in Wrath. That WAS a sweet spot where the vast majority of the playerbase was happy. This shit right now is utterly ridiculous especially since even now a ret pally with all burst cds popped at the same time can kill a target in under 6 seconds. Wait til full Grievous gear and watch that burst window drop down to literally 3 gcds.

These stupid band aid fixes with baseline resilience and the arena debuff aren't doing shit for balancing either. It really takes a special form of stupid to have all these checks and balances in place and still do a far FAR worse job of balancing than you did 4 years earlier.
    Didn't go up vs double shadowmourne teams much did you ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d0oms View Post

Didn't go up vs double shadowmourne teams much did you ?
    Double?! All it took was 1. Lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

Deleted
    I just noticed they BUFFED resil, mind blown....

Deleted
    So the cespool of random bgs is now a place where you actually needed to cross cc and not swifty somebody? random bgs, lol
    The healer issue is well noticed, but it will get fixed as peope get grevius gear (since its so good the res buff will not be so noticable)