Oh yeah I was gonna ask about that but ran out of time to make my post. I didn't think that meant anything. Actually I wasn't even sure that was his real last name.

It is most likely a Royal family. Why would wanted posters giving him a "alive" otherwise. If he was from a "random" family it wouldn't matter if he was dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Sanji is getting married lol? I guess if his wife is hot he isn't gonna wanna leave.
    And pretty much this. If she is hot he doesn't want to be saved but eventually will cave in.

Which makes me wonder; Ofcourse, Sanji has to be at the wedding. But, what about the rest of the Straw Hats? They were all there beside Sanji, so could it be that they are formally invited too...?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    New chap.

Pretty okay chapter. It was all a flashback again but since it involved the Straw Hat crew it was okay.

Glad to see this Worst Generation guy is tough and strong. Feels like randoms who should be weak are too good and the people who should be infallible are too weak. But this guy's power is really good. I want a castle inside of me.

Pekoms being grateful was predictable.

Sanji is getting married lol? I guess if his wife is hot he isn't gonna wanna leave. Doesn't explain why he'd need to be caught alive.
    The thing about Berg's ability is it would be all but useless if you could not also convince a whole crew of people to live inside of your castle and fight for you.

I am guessing the bride is Lola. I have seen the name translated as both "Pudding" and "Purin" both of which sound like nick-names or maybe Big Mom really did name her that and it didn't sound like a tough enough name so she adopted the name Lola when she went out on her own. Either way, it would be a nice way to bring both Lola as well as the Vivre-card she gave Nami back into the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    It is most likely a Royal family. Why would wanted posters giving him a "alive" otherwise. If he was from a "random" family it wouldn't matter if he was dead.
    Idk I thought it could be something like Sanji took something important or knows something important so the marines want the information themselves. That's what I actually thought it was, that he had secret info they wanted. I never thought it was because he was an important person.

And pretty much this. If she is hot he doesn't want to be saved but eventually will cave in.
    I actually think he'll fall in love with some other woman or eye them and the wife will get mad.

Or it turns out the wife is ugly. Or she's not easy to live with.

Which makes me wonder; Ofcourse, Sanji has to be at the wedding. But, what about the rest of the Straw Hats? They were all there beside Sanji, so could it be that they are formally invited too...?
    Well they said it was Big Mom's tea party event, I doubt Strawhats are invited to her tea party.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    The thing about Berg's ability is it would be all but useless if you could not also convince a whole crew of people to live inside of your castle and fight for you.
    Yeah at first I thought he could just like have mini people inside him that did stuff like fire bullets. But castle is cooler than that. How hard could it be in the new world to get some scrubs to be your henchman?

Even if not for that, seems like he can just shrink people down and force them inside him. That's useful. Or he could just keep bombs or guns inside him at all times. Or any item. Seems helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I am guessing the bride is Lola. I have seen the name translated as both "Pudding" and "Purin" both of which sound like nick-names or maybe Big Mom really did name her that and it didn't sound like a tough enough name so she adopted the name Lola when she went out on her own. Either way, it would be a nice way to bring both Lola as well as the Vivre-card she gave Nami back into the story.
    Idk who Lola is. Maybe it's one of the girls who were chasing Sanji during the 2 year break. 35th daughter, damn that's a fucking lot of kids. How could she even be royalty? What really royal family has 35 daughters?

Well they said it was Big Mom's tea party event, I doubt Strawhats are invited to her tea party.
    But they were also talking a big event; the wedding. Why would they only invite Sanji though?

It would be pretty nice to get the Straw hats invited, and maybe a deal from Big Mom to join her, but they most likely will crash the party.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    But they were also talking a big event; the wedding. Why would they only invite Sanji though?

It would be pretty nice to get the Straw hats invited, and maybe a deal from Big Mom to join her, but they most likely will crash the party.
    why should big mom invite luffy & co ? its not that sanji is nicely asked for the wedding he is forced .. despite after fishman i dont think big mom is going to invite someone who would eat her whole bankett:P

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Lola is Big Mom's daughter it seems. Lola is in love with Sanji, considers Nami her sister and her and her crew owe their life to the Strawhats.
    well i know that but that still wont make big mom go * oh thanks for that i forget about what happened at fishman that u ate all my candys and declared war at me*

So basically you guys theory is that big mom had 35+ kids? You saw her, right?

So basically you guys theory is that big mom had 35+ kids? You saw her, right?
    Could be "kids" like Whitebeard. That one (marine?) guy who almost had the same name also claimed to be Whitebeard's kid. I mean... It even says right there in her name :P

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    well i know that but that still wont make big mom go * oh thanks for that i forget about what happened at fishman that u ate all my candys and declared war at me*
    But what if it is more like a; You have guts to go against me. If you join my crew i might forgive you eventually.

Either way, invited or not, if Sanji is going to be at Big Mom's place then the Straw Hats HAVE to go to save him and face Big Mom.
    Sanji is part of the crew, so would be nice to get a invite to the wedding and the one who wanted to oppose Big Mom without having to look for them.

Deleted
    Lets be real though, whatever scenario would bring the strawhats to face off against Big Mom, a wedding was probably something nobody even thought of

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be "kids" like Whitebeard. That one (marine?) guy who almost had the same name also claimed to be Whitebeard's kid. I mean... It even says right there in her name :P
    Could be, the that was already done with Whitebeard so to have another Yonko do the same would be repetitive. Maybe it is similar but with a twist like instead of inviting pirates to be her children, she is actually kidnapping/forcing them to do so. It would give her name of "Big Mom" a more sinister meaning as well.

Then again, if Lola was indeed talking about Big Mom, it wouldn't fit since she seemed to trust her quite a bit. It does make me hope we don't spend too much time on Zou and the crew heads after Sanji asap to get answers.

Yeah. It's probably just like Whitebeard, her close crew calling her Big Mom. And Straw Hats will fall under her command if Sanji stays part of the crew and marries her.

So Sanji will be out for a while, while the rest of the crew continues their thing.

Could it be that Sanji will return one day, being part of Big Mom's crew? Commanding his own ship, searching for the Straw Hats and assist them in their battle against Big Mom.

Yeah. It's probably just like Whitebeard, her close crew calling her Big Mom. And Straw Hats will fall under her command if Sanji stays part of the crew and marries her.

So Sanji will be out for a while, while the rest of the crew continues their thing.

Could it be that Sanji will return one day, being part of Big Mom's crew? Commanding his own ship, searching for the Straw Hats and assist them in their battle against Big Mom.
    Knowing Luffy, he's gonna say : "Let's go to the tea party!"

Pretty sure Sanji won't be gone that long. He's a core crew member. No way he gets written off or separated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Especially considering they just now seemed to be getting the crew back together after having them be split for like a year. Oda also recently said that 2016 will be the "Year of Sanji" so I really don't see him being absent from the story. I am guessing Luffy will want to leave immediately to go crash this tea party and get Sanji back.

I don't think it'll be REALLY immediate but yeah.

Realistically we were setting up for a Yonkou fight anyway. Caesar and DD and Law were all plot purposes to move toward fighting the Yonkou. Now all the Worst Generation rookies will attack her at the same time.

No one posted about the new chap yet?

It was okay. Kinda headed in the direction we expected. Not much to say.

I wasn't expecting a family of Assassins. Makes Sanji look lamer now. Like his strength is good and his sky walk is pretty awesome for assassination, but nothing about him screams assassin.

I wonder what Brooke knows.

Bellamy is too weak to be from an Assassin family lol. At least one that has enough clout to order the world government and big mom not to kill their son.

Bellamy is too weak to be from an Assassin family lol. At least one that has enough clout to order the world government and big mom not to kill their son.
    Every family has their fuck up. Besides who has Bellamy really lost to that makes him weak?
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    Sanji is a Zoldyck!

I wonder how he ended up on that cruise ship in East Blue. Maybe he was there to assassinate someone (perhaps his first job?) but then the ship got wrecked and his interactions with Zeff lead to him choosing to leave his life behind and become a chef.

Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell View Post
    placing bets Oda is a god. Killer an Bellamy probably his older siblings
    Killer is a solid bet since there is really no reason to have a character that constantly wears a mask like that except to hide his identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell View Post
    Every family has their fuck up. Besides who has Bellamy really lost to that makes him weak?
    For me it;s more a matter of why someone from such an obviously powerful family would end up working as such a low-level pirate. Killer at least is the first mate of one of the biggest up and coming pirates going and a Supernova in his own right. Bellamy was just one of Doflamingo's numerous lackeys.

But come on, we all know if anyone is Sanji's brother it's Duval!

Last edited by Skizzit; 2016-01-29 at 12:12 AM.