Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Use a hair dryer and rice.

I put it in rice for like an hour and it's still not working. More time in rice??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    I put it in rice for like an hour and it's still not working. More time in rice??
    wikiHow to Save a Wet Cell Phone

Leave the phone with the dessicant or rice as long as possible (at least overnight) to absorb the moisture.
    No Angry Birds in bed tonight for you

Geez, those things are so fragile. I sing karaoke with my android in shower every morning for past several months, and it's still doing just fine.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

Get a bag of rice. Put it in there. Leave it in there for... a while. I can't remember how long. My mom did something similar (and I called her an idiot for it :/ sorry), and she left her iphone in the bag for about 24 hours. It was funny watching her go through phone withdrawl. But afterwards, her phone was fine. Her speakers weren't working either. You might want to check to see if the water switch has turned red. It's where the hookup to charge the phone is at... you might need a flash light. It's a small, hardly noticeable dash. If your phone has been water damaged... it turns red.

If you need a replacement, make sure to check your warranty. If not, I believe you can call Apple and they're willing to sell you a refurb for 99 dollars (that's a 4s.) I don't know what phone you have :P

Rice all night worked!!!!!!!! Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!!