Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponXAnimosity View Post
    Blizzard prolly made the Alliance walk away from the beaten Horde to allow the Alliance to come back and beat the Horde again because of Sylvanas. With Garrosh done, I wouldn't doubt the Forsaken Queen with an army of Valk'yrs to be the next baddie.
    I doubt they will make another Horde leader the baddy soon. If they make a faction leader a baddy, my vote is for Tyrande.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jakobud View Post
    Are the Alliance pretty much idiots?

The Horde - "Vol'jin, you fought great against Garrosh. You deserve to be our new leader"

The Alliance - "Look at them! They must be plotting to destroy us! We must attack them now!"
    Its the alliance. Of course my opinion stems from the fact that I am mainly horde, Im just surprised that Jainas friendship with thrall seems to be non existent. Yes someone from the sunreavers used dal to get the divine bell out of teldrassil and Garrosh had theramore destroyed but that doesnt explain why Jaina would throw away her relationship with a friend that had nothing to do with it.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2013-09-17 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    Its the alliance. Of course my opinion stems from the fact that I am mainly horde, Im just surprised that Jainas friendship with thrall seems to be non existent. Yes someone from the sunreavers used dal to get the liberty bell out of teldrassil and Garrosh had theramore destroyed but that doesnt explain why Jaina would throw away her relationship with a friend that had nothing to do with it.
    I think Jaina is pissed at Thrall because he pretty much allowed Garrosh to attack Theramore and Jaina. Basically, everything that Garrosh did is Thralls fault and Jaina is angry about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    Its the alliance. Of course my opinion stems from the fact that I am mainly horde, Im just surprised that Jainas friendship with thrall seems to be non existent. Yes someone from the sunreavers used dal to get the liberty bell out of teldrassil and Garrosh had theramore destroyed but that doesnt explain why Jaina would throw away her relationship with a friend that had nothing to do with it.
    There was that whole incident where her city got turned into a giant crater...and amazingly she was actually STILL wanting to be nuetral after that...the divine bell was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Also WTF Anvilmar got a world first? I knew Eze would have something to do with it. That guy is a complete doucher, but I guess when you raid hardcore for years on end and every other decent raider decides to quit this was bound to happen.

Vol'jin is awesome and I'm glad he's the new Warchief. I really liked the build-up to this moment. It was well done.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow jaina's become a total c word

i was going to say bitch but c word sounded better :/

I feel like this whole scenario is a waste for possibly great storytelling. Instead we got something along the lines of mediocre.

Deleted
    Like for both cinematics. Jaina vs Sylvanas perhaps :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kandorr View Post
    This looks like a fair balance for each side.
    Horde gets a wise choice for Warchief, Alliance gets a tough speech and stern warning from their leader.
    I'm fine with this in either direction.
    But that is also the problem with it. ---- It is just .... 'fine'.

It is a decent pick and a nice movie, but really shows no courage at all by Blizzard. I'm not so much against the move, just slightly disappointed they weren't more bold. Let Jaina go off the handle and kill half the room ..... let Thrall smash Garrosh to bits and then exile himself forcing a new warchief to take his place. Have Sylvanas use this opportunity to raise all of the dead in Orgrimar and take a huge offensive. In other words: where's the BOLD ACTION to set up the next expansion? ... ah well ..... for the Horde .....
    Last edited by Justikhar; 2013-09-12 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    wow jaina's become a total c word

i was going to say bitch but c word sounded better :/
    Yeah, I completely agree. I'm kind of irritated that she got to him like that and he believed her and stomped over to the horde. 'Oh, you were only assigning a new warchief? well this is awkward... -makes manly speech to recover-'

Obvious joking aside, I liked both cinematics. Was pretty shocked that Thrall was about to just mace Garrosh's face like it were nothing.
    Last edited by Kokoa; 2013-09-12 at 11:16 PM.

so jaina is the next end-game boss, amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I've gone from hating jaina to disliking her.
    I want blood in my raids! Not pandapeacelovers!
    Even if it's of my own (Well now former as i went alliance after seeing that cinimatic) faction's veins.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the people who complain about someone's computer when they werent in the raid that completed it. Beggars cant be choosers, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    so jaina is the next end-game boss, amazing.
    I'm sure it's some old God doing something. Rinse / Repeat

So glad Blizzard decided to gate content to allow Garrosh a longer lifespan...

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin was always my choice to succeed Thrall. Vol'jin rules!

Deleted
    Vol'jin woo! Finally a troll leading the horde love the new warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    Garrosh didn't even die.
    Best news ever. The best warchief ever.