Thread: Orb of Mystery?

Orb of Mystery?

How are Orb of Mystery being sold in AH? I thought they were only obtainable through that one guy? I've done some google searching and I keep seeing that it's been removed from the game and the mounts that require for those will become Feats of Strength, is that true? Can anyone confirm this? Also is it worth it to buy the Orb of Mysteries now while we still can?

They are not BoP.
    The vendor still exists to buy them, and will continue to. Calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kozaky View Post
    They are not BoP.
    The vendor still exists to buy them, and will continue to. Calm down.
    So are they still being sold for 18k? There are some in the AH for 12k so I'm not too entirely sure.

Now there are some up for 11.5k
    Last edited by Icecreamcake; 2013-09-12 at 02:22 AM.

Deleted
    They are a rare chance drop from the blingatron daily quest too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remery View Post
    So are they still being sold for 18k? There are some in the AH for 12k so I'm not too entirely sure.

Now there are some up for 11.5k
    Yes Big Keech sells them for 18k. I presume these are from Blingtron.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Yes Big Keech sells them for 18k. I presume these are from Blingtron.
    There were only 2 people selling them and they both had at least 6 each on Kil'Jaeden. They're all gone now and no one has any on now

Could be one of three things I reckon. Those people noticed they were being sold for very low cost, and flipped them. Someone just did a server transfer so used them to get past the transfer gold limits. Or they're being duped.

There are non left in the AH and I have never seen them before, I thought they were bind on pick up thus only the JC/Engin or whomever needed them to make the mounts were the only people that would actually buy it or you would have to trade your gold to them to craft for you.

Quote Originally Posted by wolffish View Post
    Could be one of three things I reckon. Those people noticed they were being sold for very low cost, and flipped them. Someone just did a server transfer so used them to get past the transfer gold limits. Or they're being duped.
    Or someone hacked an account and is trying to move gold.