Am I just losing interest?

I was having some fun in ToT. I really enjoyed the look of it. Being in a new area. So far Ive killed 4Bosses (yeah I know not much) in SoO and Im just not having fun. I mean, two of them where sha (as if we didnt fight those enough), one was another horsemen type boss (except they rez), and the one we are on is razorscale 2.0. Ive been raiding is ToC in Wrath and im not sure what to think. To me this raid just seems so dull and at times, over done. Like watching the paragon fight seems like all they did was sit around and go (hey! lets add this) just to cram it with as many mechanics as possible. Over all, none of the bosses even seem fun. There is even a boss that is just adds (yeah, that wasn't boring on madness at all).

Is it just me or is this raid underwhelming for a final tier?

I'd say finish the tier before you decide if the final tier is underwhelming, you've done like 20% of it. I'm having fun in SoO so far and Garrosh looks like a really good ending to the raid, can't wait to get there.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are some really cool fights coming up. The first four are a little basic and bland, but they really put alot into this tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I was having some fun in ToT. I really enjoyed the look of it. Being in a new area. So far Ive killed 4Bosses (yeah I know not much) in SoO and Im just not having fun. I mean, two of them where sha (as if we didnt fight those enough), one was another horsemen type boss (except they rez), and the one we are on is razorscale 2.0. Ive been raiding is ToC in Wrath and im not sure what to think. To me this raid just seems so dull and at times, over done. Like watching the paragon fight seems like all they did was sit around and go (hey! lets add this) just to cram it with as many mechanics as possible. Over all, none of the bosses even seem fun. There is even a boss that is just adds (yeah, that wasn't boring on madness at all).

Is it just me or is this raid underwhelming for a final tier?
    "I have 16 pieces of food in front of me, I've only tasted 4 but I've decided this entire meal is terrible. Is it just me?"

Reserve judgment on the raid as a whole for when you've actually cleared the raid as a whole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, I think you're judging it a bit prematurely. And, also possibly a bit burnt out. If I were you, I'd take a few weeks or a month or so off. Just leave the game alone. Dont read news about it or forums or any of that. Just take some time away and then when you come back you'll have a fresh perspective.

Also you cant really say well oh man they're using blah blah blah model again or blah blah blah mechanic. First if you think of it in a story perspective. There are only so many creatures in the world. And it makes sense that these things would be here because they are things he'd have access to. And it also makes sense that these things would do similar things to those because they're similar creatures. Really any game you play you'll eventually run into the same mechanics, design, and story. Same goes for movies, books, tv shows, music....etc. That's just a sign you've become experienced with something.

Tl,dr
    Take a break.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yells View Post
    possibly a bit burnt out.
    Truer words have never been spoken about MMO's. Been playing for almost 9 years now, but the most I've EVER played in one year is about 9.5 months out of 12. If you're worried about money, freeze your account and resub, but know point slogging through a game you need a break from. I've taken over a dozen WoW breaks, and the game always feels more fun coming back after a break than after a dedicated few months of slog.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you spend alot of time on any one thing, you get tired of it. When I started WoW and everything was new and adventurous I probably played 8 hours a day every day for months. And then I got bored. And then I quit playing for several months. When I came back, I had fun again. Pick up another game and don't spend alot of time on WoW and burn yourself out.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest