Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Xing-Ho, Breath of Yu'lon, nerf incoming?

Proc from this back provides me no less than 7-8% of my total dps - that is a lot from a single item, even legendary one. This reminds me situation with Dragonwrath - I, as many staff users, was pissed off, after Blizzard decided item is too good for being so availible to everyone.
    I thought proc chance was reduced by 2 times, but seems it didnt happen.
    I'm afraid this thing will be nerfed very soon.
    Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I think they'll leave them be. If they nerf a Leg. people will shit themselves.

EDT: Looking over tonight's logs, out hunters cloak was 11% of his dps and his meta was 5.8%
    Last edited by WskyDK; 2013-09-12 at 06:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    Proc from this back provides me no less than 7-8% of my total dps - that is a lot from a single item, even legendary one. This reminds me situation with Dragonwrath - I, as many staff users, was pissed off, after Blizzard decided item is too good for being so availible to everyone.
    Thoughts?
    lol I sure as hell hope it isnt nerfed. For me though it was doing anywhere from 7-11% of my damamge done.

pretty sure the point is for it to 'feel' op. also, with all of the adds/cleave, the proc was prolly designed with the fights in mind etc.

and ya....7-10% seemed the norm for me also through 5 fights.

They won't nerf it, and it isn't overpowered in raids.

It is overpowered in the world as arcane though. But that hardly matters.

Through the first 7 bosses my cloak was 7% of my total, definitely not OP for a legendary seeing how Shadowmourne, Fangs and T Wrath were over 10% dps increases.

Doubt it will be nerfed, isn't meta gem still untouched?
    My(hunter) gem has reached 12% total dmg on few fights and avrg around 8% from all ToT kills.

I thought it was going to be a hard-hitting dot that procced like once every 20 seconds but actually it's a medium hitting dot that procs about once every ten, sometimes several times back to back. I am pretty happy about that honestly.

I'd say single-target it's pretty fair.

AoE situations however... I could see the AoE part of it get nerfed.

Deleted
    I think the only cloack proc that deserves a nerf is the hunter one.

Deleted
    I only had 3 - 4% with arcane and around 6 - 7% with frost.

Didnt do any proper raid, proc was pretty good on 4 dummies in the shrine, with 12-15% dmg coming from it, maybe even more. Proc uptime was something like 30%, seems quite good. Seems like a nice AOE addition to our toolkit, i hope it wont get nerfed

Quote Originally Posted by citizenpete View Post

It seems really random as arcane, sometimes it would be 10-12% of my damage other times around 5%

Was about 7% as fire the couple times I looked at it. I would love it if worldoflogs was working so I could check.

Quote Originally Posted by Zavri View Post
    It seems really random as arcane, sometimes it would be 10-12% of my damage other times around 5%
    The more damage you do with other spells will make your cloak % lower since they are the "same" proc rate now.

Only fight I checked on was Malkorak (pure single target) and it was only 4% of my damage there as fire.

Quote Originally Posted by citizenpete View Post
    I'm having nearly this same result in ST. The proc overall damage is a little bit higher than my LB's final tick explosion. Compared to my guildmates' melee cloak proc, their overall damage is something close to 10~15% in ST fights!

I'd rather to believe the damage is not being properly calculated and its going to be fixed (buffed) soon, instead of being nerfed. Btw, our proc is capped to 4 targets.

Deleted
    Really sad that the cloak proc deals more damage in almost every try from yesterday than the only one fire CD combustion. ;( LF CB Buff
    But the cloak is ok.
    Last edited by mmoc8f28c533f3; 2013-09-12 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    Thoughts?
    DTR proc alone provided 15% bonus damage during its primetime. Was nerfed after new content raid came out. 7-8% of total dps is not too much for a legendary.
    Last edited by Tobedeleted123; 2013-09-12 at 05:56 PM.

Cloak now does more damage single target than Combustion in the sim. This doesn't annoy me... at all... not a bit... nope nope nope... *chews on keyboard*

Edit: 5.7% from Combustion, 6.1% from the cloak.