Poll: Which do you prefer most of all?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I'm not sure what your point is, perhaps. Being negative about fat is a result of excess fat being indicative of poor health and poor habits. Being negative about muscle does not stem from the same points. As I mentioned, I don't personally find muscular women particularly attractive, but it's much, much better to be more muscular than is appealing than too fat.
    Exactly...
    To put it another way... the sum of lifestyle, knowledge, health conditions and apathy/passion for ones physical well being... result in a body type. Therefore the body type also implies things about lifestyle, knowledge, health conditions and apathy/passion for ones physical well being.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I'm not sure what your point is, perhaps. Being negative about fat is a result of excess fat being indicative of poor health and poor habits. Being negative about muscle does not stem from the same points. As I mentioned, I don't personally find muscular women particularly attractive, but it's much, much better to be more muscular than is appealing than too fat.
    Sure, in terms of health, they differ. That much should be obvious to anyone.

This is a topic about personal preferences in body types of the opposite gender. Not health.

Here, I'll have you read his post again, and now in the proper context.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    You find muscle gross? Or you find muscle on women gross because society jammed an imagine into your brain and said this is how the women body should look? W/e... to each their own... I just prefer my ladies to have a nice round butt that's pure muscle instead of some wannabe girl who doesn't work out and only has a fat butt because it's actual fat, which she hides under her yoga pants because her actual ass resembles the surface of a freshly opened container of cottage cheese.

8 definitely. wouldn't even care about her face at that point because barely any girls want to lift/cardio, etc

Deleted
    Fit or curvy but with bigger tits, the bigger the better.

starwars body type 4....but in all seriousness...chubby looks perfect.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Leitka View Post
    Oh joy, a thread for gamers to objectify women. How exciting.
    There was a thread for dudes too.

Regardless, I'd prefer 4 and 5. But really, it depends on the individual. Some people can pull off being attractive as big woman or petite stick, I'm just generalizing on personal preference on looks alone. To me personality matters more, if it fits with the body type, be it big or small, then yeah, it goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    4 (Average) looks lovely.
    2/3 (Fit/Curvy) still attractive, but I prefer women that are more "soft/cuddly" looking.

Deleted
    Curvy is the only way to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    2/3 is "ideal"

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    To me personality matters more, if it fits with the body type, be it big or small, then yeah, it goes.
    What sort of personality does a small person have?

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I prefer fit.

I hate when fat chicks call themselves curvy. No, you're just obese.
    Lol, exactly. Curvy is a woman with nice legs and waist that tapers into sexy hips. If you've got fat hanging over your belt, that's not curvy, that's disgusting.

OT: Curvy and average for me all the way!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thick/Curvy/Chubby. Nothing else will register for me. I have female friends who are skinny and I never try to plow them.
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

Curvy, Fit and average works for me,though I think muscular women look just as bad as fat ones.

Deleted
    Depends how many beers

2 through 5 and a bit of 8. With a side of chips.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

voted without even seeing the pics first, now i kinda wanna change it :P

10+ Year Old Account
    CHUBBY!!!! yum

10+ Year Old Account
    This... just why. There should be an all option.:P

I prefer being as I am, Fit would be the nearest to me as long as that doesn't have to include taking up actual exercise.