Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I don't usually use one anymore either. It's kind of funny, one of my guild mates has several realm first type titles and he never displays a title. I have another guildie who has the Magic Seeker, realm first Malygos title, and he puts it on every time we go into a pug....I guess so people won't think he's fail? I really don't know, but I do chuckle when I see him pop it on.

Oh and...I am tired of the guild rep title prefix as well. It just makes guild names of your guild mates WAY too long.
    Last edited by Juliana; 2013-09-12 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post

Guess what title I ALWAYS use
    I got it shortly after achieves were released, got bored of it when I saw everyone has it nowadays.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    nope

you are alone
    No he isn´t.
    Never used them (cept hand of adal for bragging rights but quit soon enough)
    They are pathetic

I did stop, in a way. I was never fond of titles, so I didn't display them; except for three occasions. The first was when I got the Undying achievement in Wrath, and the group I was with agreed to put them up, at least for a while, and I didn't want to ruin it for the others. And the second when we did the meta-achievement in Ulduar, and agreed to display the title for some time to... take the piss off of our guild master that didn't join. And of course the title that you get for some time when you kill Maloriak in heroic mode. Couldn't resist that one! Other than that I never show any title. I don't like them, and find them even pompous the way they have escalated recently. Plus, when you see a level 5 character with Saviour of Azeroth, it kind of takes the value out of it anyway.

Crazy Cat Lady

All day
    Erry' Day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAbzlj3nf4E

Guess what title I ALWAYS use
    A very nice reason.....

I don't pay attention to the titles on my toons anymore.
    As ridiculous it may sound to others, but when they removed the Keymaster, I was done with titles.
    My all time favs have been Guardian of Cenarion and Salty.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Currenly use Black Wings Bane as it was the last title I earned while it was current and I still raided. But ever since everyone and their mom got Lights Hope or something similar of the Lich King, I do not really care anymore about titles.

Blizzard really should stop giving titles after the content is no longer current.

I'll perhaps go back to Hand of A'dal as it seems one of the rarer ones. Altho at the end of TBC loads of puggers (no attunements etc) got the Hand of A'dal title iirc and diminished it. Guess there are no real titles anymore that shows how "awesome" you are or once were.

Using titles on some chars, if i see they fitting for the char. Otherwise they don't get a title.
    Not a lot of titles i like anyway.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    I know some people who don't wear titles, but I haven't noticed an upswing in those people lately.

I continue to wear the titles I like on some characters, and no titles on other ones.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    I stopped using titles mid Wrath. Mostly because it felt more unique sporting nothing at all than running around with something everyone else uses. If I ever were to use a title again, it would either be Hand of A'dal or any of the vanilla pvp titles. Currently, my character would only be named 'Pancha' and nothing else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only use "of Sen'jin" ever since I got it.
    Currently Procrastinating

I switch between "The Undying" and whatever recent title I enjoy, such as "Delver of the Vaults" or something.

I don't see much of a benefit from hiding titles, I think it looks nice to see people running around with titles, it adds just that little bit more customisation.

Brewmaster for my brewmaster.
    Loremaster for my main since it kinda took me a while.
    And other fitting titles for random characters. Twilight Vanquisher for my shaman, for example. Depends on the "RP personality" of each one.

nah, don't use them, can understand why people do though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Quote Originally Posted by Soupi View Post
    You can already do that via the interface options.
    I must have missed the implementation of that option. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Herald of the Titans is what all of my toons wear (The ones over level 80 anyway. Why can't my sub level 80s be Herald of the Titans??? That's lame!)

I don't use them on any toon. Not to stand out or be the cool hipster guy that doesn't wear one, just because... I don't like any of mine.

I'll never not display Hand of A'dal

Never was a huge fan of titles but I used ones I liked. But now I have Crazy Cat Lady title that is the only title i shall wear ever again (some of my alts I leave their titles off but I like to use one on my main)

Used "Crusader" ever since I got it back in WotLK. Only title I really like, I LOVE it. My main char(a Paladin) is named Nero, so it kinda fits to.. :P
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.