Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Weakauras Siege of Orgrimmar

Hello,

Does anyone have a compilation of weak auras for bosses/abilities in SoO?
    I was using Atath from Howtopriest for ToT but he stopped playing so they wont be updated

If anyone doesnt mind importing boss-related strings I would be very grateful.
    Cheers !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by extazyz View Post
    Hello,

Does anyone have a compilation of weak auras for bosses/abilities in SoO?
    I was using Atath from Howtopriest for ToT but he stopped playing so they wont be updated

If anyone doesnt mind importing boss-related strings I would be very grateful.
    Cheers !

Hey! I was bored earlier today so I made 3 groups of WA's for all the bosses in SoO (apart from Paragons of Klaxxi, I need to research that fight a bit more before I do), one for normal buffs and debuffs (affecting healers and dps), one for tank debuffs affecting yourself and one for tank debuff affecting the other tank (specified by typing in their name).

I am however on my laptop now so I can't post them right now, I will however probably be able to post them later tonight.

Currently 9/14 10-man after 3.5h of raiding without trying any of the bosses on ptr.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altrone View Post
    Hey! I was bored earlier today so I made 3 groups of WA's for all the bosses in SoO (apart from Paragons of Klaxxi, I need to research that fight a bit more before I do), one for normal buffs and debuffs (affecting healers and dps), one for tank debuffs affecting yourself and one for tank debuff affecting the other tank (specified by typing in their name).

I am however on my laptop now so I can't post them right now, I will however probably be able to post them later tonight.

Currently 9/14 10-man after 3.5h of raiding without trying any of the bosses on ptr.
    Please do so mate. That would be greatly appreciated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilocybez View Post
    Please do so mate. That would be greatly appreciated.

Here you go:

pastebin.com/qeNjZQSw - SoO Weak Auras for RAID debuffs!

pastebin.com/qNExS96S - SoO Weak Auras for TANK

pastebin.com/CdqHqRkf - SoO Weak Auras for Taunts (Change the name from "Imnotdraenei" to whatever your 2nd tank is named, good to track other tanks debuff if you play tank aswell!)

pastebin.com/ieFHcnHU - SoO Weak Auras for RAID buffs

There aren't any auras for Paragons of Klaxxi and Garrosh because I've yet to kill those bosses and am not 100% about what debuffs/buffs you actually need to track!

Heres some that someone gave me on the PTR during Nazgrim Testing. Has a stance and rage monitor. Also has Assassin's mark, cooling off, sundering blow, and earth shield trackers.

http://pastebin.com/0ecxZk8p
    Last edited by Bahamutx; 2013-09-15 at 07:11 PM.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...amutx/advanced

"Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Sometimes those opinions are wrong though." Daxxarri

this is great, thank you both.

Please if you have more post them ;D

I updated Altrone's tank and offtank strings with missing debuffs and some tank warnings. Can't test them, cleared the instance already, let me know if something doesn't work. Thanks for the links Altrone, all credit goes for you.

http://pastebin.com/au3NQLLk
    Tank debuffs and warnings

http://pastebin.com/s7AxPAWb
    Off tank debuffs (Replace the name Acharya at every debbuf -> Trigger -> Specific Unit with the name of your tank buddy)

Decided to make a group for SoO since How to Priest or who ever it was who made the group for ToT did such a great job and i saw how usefull the addon really could be by some of his work.

Code:
    dq0)xaqiLeuxsjH6tGegLsI4ukjs3IO0UajQHjv1XeLLjjEgrX0aX1Kk2MKY3usnojPZbkoiO0cLQ8qjvMOsI6IcvzJIkFeKiJusvNuOQwPscYlvsGzkKCtHODkIFkQQHcsAPsL6PqtLIRkvYwfsrFvifMRqQ2l6VevdwfoSclgK6XI0KL4YK2mr(SIgTq50QA1kjKxRK0SvQBRs7Ms)gy4kXYj8CbtNQRlLTlQY3fQmEHW5bvRxiL2VkAMrdXbn0jgiwbk3N4LyHyHgIrKVKuqDMt2oRx3VImz16it1oWitfyOKSqGqeE(ssb1zUoYaPA)kvR2PcKAWSUwFkjlKAef68bwd8fL4uaAle1iwg2IwypIbDlbvWBDI9Y3yYpYOIxodXrP8(dSJTCx8ZPkc0qN4xiIG8jABxJ4NtveysgXnyuOHOaSvAiEBB)PHoD60jMsdtYOHOeW64hTktQ0NyWhPRgGk4ToXE5Bm5hjrHoFG1aFrj(Palrx8ZPkOH4O5G0nWQeAIff6MKKb(IsSEy7oYCDffrha2(VihSOIHdeeVdpn2kbkwXbOyLs0oUAGgMKrewB6Rw)8O3qiEvqNylOYTJRYEednOtbnRZEeTJRsewB6Rw)8O3qiEvq0oUQCWIkgoqqu6TLvcuSIdqXkLyAl4GR8yFrj6)vleLA7DiDyzp6e)cr0fa788awB6Rw)8O3qiEvqCukV)a7yl3f)CQIan0jkbSoX4TZRR4FEKdyDI221i(5ufbMKrCdgfAikaBLgI322FAOtNoDMuHgIU4NtvqdXaOjsvI4RtnvmKCvCE0BpsxvQfuILMy4pWsugITGkVzFN9igw09ozCvIrnA20yNh4ioO3JIs0HVOe18uRtSz18uRt0)RwiM2co4kp2xuI(F1cXwqLhanrQYEeBbvEyr37KXvzpIAEQ1jwh4c9WppIcmj2cQ8aOjs1M9DcnXwqLx0G3SVZEelAWB23jUShWvbDIBWOqdXwqLhTaRsOjkaBLgI322FAOtNorHoFG1aFrj(PalXVqehXb9EuuIJs59hyhB5U4NtveOHorB7Ae)CQIatYiw(WYEap(PalX4BDvins1Oh)uGne94NenLh5hsLJJ46ThfvE)mIPaWUaIZYE0zIm0q0f)CQcAiM2co4kp2xuI(F1cr74QbAysgrOcItfNhaPZdpMEEyEFyd0jwuOBssg4lkX6HT7iZ1vu0jUbJcnefGTsdXBB7pn0PtNOqNpWAGVOe)uGLykaSlG4SShXVqeQG4uX5bq68WJPNhM3h2aXiYxskOotKTwvI221i(5ufbMKrCukV)a7yl3f)CQIan0PZei0q0f)CQcAiM2co4kp2xuI(F1cr74QbAysgrO0l5NhaPZdpMEEyEFyd0jwuOBssg4lkX6HT7iZ1vu0jUbJcnefGTsdXBB7pn0PtNOqNpWAGVOe)uGL4xicLEj)8aiDE4X0ZdZ7dBGOTDnIFovrGjzehLY7pWo2YDXpNQiqdDIPaWUaIZYE0zshAi6IFovbnetBbhCLh7lkr)VAHODC1anmjJ4k)HL9ivlNhXZQIjC6elk0njjd8fLy9W2DK56kk6e3GrHgIcWwPH4TT9Ng60PtuOZhynWxuIFkWsmfa2fqCw2J4xiUYFyzps1Y5r8SQycNye5ljfuNjYwRkrB7Ae)CQIatYiokL3FGDSL7IFovrGg60zsnAik05dSg4lkXpfyjABxJ4NtveysgXVqmbeXdAHZdOc(aWs0f)CQcAiAhxnqdtYiMaI4bTW5bubFayPtSOq3KKmWxuI1dB3rMRROiM2co4kp2xuI(F1cDIBWOqdrbyR0q822(tdD60PZK10qeE(ssb1zsTQef68bwd8fL4NcSeTTRr8ZPkcmjJ4xicvbyfPP(dSeDXpNQGgI2Xvd0WKmIqvawrAQ)alDIff6MKKb(IsSEy7oYCDffX0wWbx5X(Is0)RwOtCdgfAikaBLgI322FAOtNoDMuLgIPaWUaIZYEef68bwd8fL4NcSeTTRr8ZPkcmjJOl(5uf0q0oUAGgMKrm3EC1W5bq68akn2JvfaBHoXIcDtsYaFrjwpSDhzUUIIyAl4GR8yFrj6)vl0j(fI52JRgopasNhqPXESQayle3GrHgIcWwPH4TT9Ng60PtNjWqdrjG1XpAvMubgILpSShWnAeormgiD1ZdO22bLOqNpWAGVOeDncNOl(5uf0qmSO7DY4QeXyG0vppGABhuIo8fLOMNADIbqtKQeJVayppwHAZPkSJMtuZtToX6axOh(5ruGjXstm8hyjkdXwqLhanrQYEedGMivB23j6dXuDITGkpSO7DY4QShXMvZtTor)VAHylOYdGMivB23j0etBbhCLh7lkr)VAHoX4(IhJ5wltNovx3PFT(1YKjRsFkjlKAeLawNy8251v8ppYbSorB7Ae)CQIatYigr(ssb1zUov73bsL1vLzDw)QvQaHsYcbcXy6pJ5mxni97KvjRImDwdPw1SAuswivjcpFjPG6mxTmyQ0PFw)kRRajdMQqOKSqQsCdgfAikaBLgI322FAOtNoXVqeJbsx98aQTDqPZKS(0qmfa2fqCw2JOqNpWAGVOe)uGLOTDnIFovrGjzeDXpNQGgI2Xvd0WKmI11CxfNhrncQGoXIcDtsYaFrjwpSDhzUUIIyAl4GR8yFrj6)vl0j(fI11CxfNhrncQGye5ljfuNjYwRkXnyuOHOaSvAiEBB)PHoD60zswgneHNVKuqDMuRkrHoFG1aFrj(PalrB7Ae)CQIatYi(fIXlILni85PNhMHGOl(5uf0q0oUAGgMKrmErSSbHpp98Wme0jwuOBssg4lkX6HT7iZ1vuetBbhCLh7lkr)VAHoXnyuOHOaSvAiEBB)PHoD60zswfAik05dSg4lkXpfyjABxJ4NtveysgXVqe2qyeElueopICiwLOl(5uf0q0oUAGgMKre2qyecVfkcNhroeRsNyrHUjjzGVOeRh2UJmxxrrmTfCWvESVOe9)Qf6e3GrHgIcWwPH4TT9Ng60PtNjzYqdXiYxskOotKTwvIcD(aRb(Is8tbwI221i(5ufbMKr8leRVzDvafHZJihIvj6IFovbneTJRgOHjzeRVzDvafHZJihIvPtSOq3KKmWxuI1dB3rMRROiM2co4kp2xuI(F1cDIBWOqdrbyR0q822(tdD60PZKmi0qCdgfAikaBLgI322FAOtNorHoFG1aFrj(PalXVqev)8WbNh92G4i6IFovbnetBbhCLh7lkr)VAHyrHUjjzGVOeRh2UJmxxrr0oUAGgMKrev)8WbNh92G4OtNOTDnIFovrGjzetbGDbeNL9OZKSo0qCdgfAikaBLgI322FAOtNorHoFG1aFrj(PalXVqm3hXWvIU4NtvqdX0wWbx5X(Is0)RwiwuOBssg4lkX6HT7iZ1vueTJRgOHjzeZ9rmCLoDI221i(5ufbMKrmfa2fqCw2JotYQrdrjG1XpAvMitfILpSShWnAeoX4BDHkAl(kmXrQ)aBGgIbFiCAiganBHy8TUkKgPA0HTua2q0Jg6yvyBIri6qfeNkGTjgHi1YpIocA2si6cq6QQdLbZjXcqEa0Sf2JorP3(Hy0qmaA2cX4BDvins1OdBPaSHOhn0XQW2eJq0HkiovaBtmcrQLFeDe0SLq0fG0vvhkdMtIfG8aOzlShD6ef68bwd8fLORr4eDXpNQGgIo8fLOMNADIbqtKQeZnebvfNhrdWw68O7VOcIPTGdUYJ9fLO)xTqS0ed)bwIYquZtToX6axOh(5ruGjXwqLhw09ozCv2JylOYdGMivB23j0eBwnp16e9)QfITGkpaAIuL9igw09ozCvIWAt1Glg7ZJ6InE75r96ytNyCFXJXCDGPdK1DwddeiqY6NLvHsYcPgXVqSUyJ3EEuVo2eLawNy8251v8ppYbSorB7Ae)CQIatYigr(ssb1zUoDQidmq6ideiv6dPA)mkjleieJP)mMZC1G0VtwLSkY0znKAvZQrjzHuL4gmk0qua2kneVTT)0qNoDIWZxskOoZjBTQWuldsLkWunRs)myYOKSq6qNjzRPH4gmk0qua2kneVTT)0qNoDIU4NtvqdX0wWbx5X(Is0)RwiwuOBssg4lkX6HT7iZ1vueTJRgOHjzexznOPIHRf60j(fIRSg0uXWvI221i(5ufbMKruOZhynWxuIFkWsNjzvPHye5ljfuNjYwRkXnyuOHOaSvAiEBB)PHoD6eDXpNQGgIPTGdUYJ9fLO)xTqSOq3KKmWxuI1dB3rMRROiAhxnqdtYiMB8EmMuHy9GfLjYqSoqtmMkD6e)cX6a2q7QfI221i(5ufbMKruOZhynWxuIFkWsNjzWqdrjG1XpAvMideILpSShWnAeoX6acrBX1Y5rpHghrHoFG1aFrj6Aeorx8ZPkOHOdFrjQ5PwNya0ePkXUbGvppqhyvhOelnXWFGLOme18uRtSoWf6HFEefysmTfCWvESVOe9)QfITGkpSO7DY4QShXWIU3jJRsSoGq0wCTCE0tOXrSfu5bqtKQShXMvZtTor)VAHoX4(IhJ5QwTZ6(RHbgiRZGPkKAqOKSqQr02UgXpNQiWKmIrKVKuqDMRdmz9Hz961YujdcmvGadLKfceIX0FgZzUAq63jRswfz6SgsTQz1OKSqQseE(ssb1zozxNTEDTS1vwdPQm9RcznLKfshIBWOqdrbyR0q822(tdD60j(fI1beI2IRLZJEcno6mPsFAik05dSg4lkXpfyjABxJ4NtveysgXVqeQGpyppQBdAfIU4NtvqdX0wWbx5X(Is0)RwiwuOBssg4lkX6HT7iZ1vueTJRgOHjzeHk4da75rDBqRqNoXnyuOHOaSvAiEBB)PHoD60zsLmAikbSo(rRYezQqmfSbcAysgt6ZezyUQR7admqQuTpKAz9RcPkLKTtn6elFyzpGB0iCIjDTcI35bMa7kiEef68bwd8fLORr4eDXpNQGgIo8fLOMNADIbqtKQexbaXumop8y65bAhRQednO18uRJnjPpcIYRdw0ih7QU6IhIelnXWFGL4AIAEQ1jwh4c9WppIcmjM2co4kp2xuI(F1cXwqLhw09ozCv2Jyyr37KXvjwxte0ZdG05r0uTGlXwqLhanrQYEeBwnp16e9)Qf6eJ7lEmMBD)(D6admDKbMADQUUtfkjlKAeTTRr8ZPkcmjJye5ljfuN56ufs)A9xdtgKkvGzDT(uswiqigt)zmN5QbPFNSkzvKPZAi1QMvJsYcPkr45ljfuN5QcbcKkDKPdm1QuTgmv7tjzHuJ4gmk0qua2kneVTT)0qNoDIFHyDnrqppasNhrt1cU0PtmpMKbjRpDs

^^^ Tried importing this string and it says it's unable to import because it was made with Weak Auras 2.0... I can't find an update to Weak Auras anywhere lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexx View Post
    I can't find an update to Weak Auras anywhere lol.
    Couldn't have tried hard then...

Searching for "WeakAuras" on the Curse page has 2 results:
    - WeakAuras
    - WeakAuras 2

Every single one of the pages WeakAuras is hosted states it's new home:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/weakauras/
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/weakauras/
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/weakauras/

The current version of WeakAuras is now located at http://www.wowace.com/addons/weakauras-2/

If you are upgrading from version 1.x to version 2, you will simply need to delete the old addon folders and copy in the new ones, and everything will work as it did before. Do not delete your WeakAuras SavedVariables or you will lose all of your displays.
    Searching for "WeakAuras" in the Curse Client also shows WeakAuras 2

In The Fallen Protectors, all the weakauras i have checked, have the corrupted brew, but as a debuff (When u got already hitted). Can someone do like in dbm? It warns you that is coming in your way. "Corrupted brew on me, move". Im asking this , because my guild use bigwigs, and bigwigs doesnt have this option. Thank you

Im kinda intreseted, how does Bigwigs / DBM tell when an ability that isnt targeted is trown close to you or on you? Wondering if i can get the same effect with a custom WA trigger

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    In most cases it's either a debuff you get (or someone near you) or the boss targets you for a few seconds (or other triggers like boss emote). It can easily scan the range between you and other players that may get targeted and tell you if it's near you by scanning the distance. It can be achieved with WeakAuras if you really want to.

Thanks for the links :P

Quote Originally Posted by Altrone View Post
    Here you go:

pastebin.com/qeNjZQSw - SoO Weak Auras for RAID debuffs!

pastebin.com/qNExS96S - SoO Weak Auras for TANK

pastebin.com/CdqHqRkf - SoO Weak Auras for Taunts (Change the name from "Imnotdraenei" to whatever your 2nd tank is named, good to track other tanks debuff if you play tank aswell!)

pastebin.com/ieFHcnHU - SoO Weak Auras for RAID buffs

There aren't any auras for Paragons of Klaxxi and Garrosh because I've yet to kill those bosses and am not 100% about what debuffs/buffs you actually need to track!

10+ Year Old Account
    Good evening,

Does anyone know when Affinitii is releasing his Auras to the public?
    If I'm not wrong, he already did for his subscribers, but I'd love to know if anyone knows when he is releasing to everyone.

Thanks,
    ~ Ogait
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Good evening,

Does anyone know when Affinitii is releasing his Auras to the public?
    If I'm not wrong, he already did for his subscribers, but I'd love to know if anyone knows when he is releasing to everyone.

Thanks,
    ~ Ogait
    Any news about this?

http://theincbear.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1125 <-- this thread, the guy makes them all for his guild. I'm using his.

10+ Year Old Account
    Milky Way > Earth > Europe > The Netherlands
    Oh dear.. the jig is up :P
    As Drayarr said, I've been making these for my guild for a while now; since the start of T14 actually.
    The import strings are all on my pastebin, which are in my signature. I update them regularly, so if you do intend to use them, keep an eye on the T16 changelog that's also on my pastebin.

Any and all feedback and/or suggestions are appreciated either through replies here or in PM's. I'll try to get back to them as soon as possible and see what I can do.

//Shifts

Quote Originally Posted by Shifts View Post
    Oh dear.. the jig is up :P
    As Drayarr said, I've been making these for my guild for a while now; since the start of T14 actually.
    The import strings are all on my pastebin, which are in my signature. I update them regularly, so if you do intend to use them, keep an eye on the T16 changelog that's also on my pastebin.

Any and all feedback and/or suggestions are appreciated either through replies here or in PM's. I'll try to get back to them as soon as possible and see what I can do.

//Shifts
    Big thanks for the WA Strings. Proving invaluable for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryvia View Post
    Any news about this?
    Soon(TM) (in other words tuesday)