Quick Norushen question

Hi chaps,

Dumb question on Norushen. Which of the following is true?

(1) It doesn't matter how much Corruption you have, only whether it's 0 or not. You do full damage at 0, and your damage is reduced by the same amount at 25, 50, 75 or 100.

(2) Your damage scales with the amount of corruption you have, so you'll do more with 25 than with 50, more with 50 than with 75 etc.

I'm assuming that whatever's true for DPS, the same thing is true for tanks with respect to damage taken and healers w.r.t. healing done.

Cheers,

- Pants
    Last edited by ThePants999; 2013-09-12 at 03:09 PM. Reason: I said "damage done" for healers...

Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    Hi chaps,

Dumb question on Norushen. Which of the following is true?

(1) It doesn't matter how much Corruption you have, only whether it's 0 or not. You do full damage at 0, and your damage is reduced by the same amount at 25, 50, 75 or 100.

(2) Your damage scales with the amount of corruption you have, so you'll do more with 25 than with 50, more with 50 than with 75 etc.

I'm assuming that whatever's true for DPS, the same thing is true for tanks with respect to damage taken and healers w.r.t. damage done.

Cheers,

- T
    Number 2. It scales with the amount of corruption you have and applies across DPS, Healing and tanking.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Cheers, appreciated!