Odds of me getting the cloak before patch is over?

I have 8 sigils of power, 4 of wisdom. i've mostly ignored pve so i'm way behind. think i can catch up or should i not even bother?

Yeah, with the increased drop rates you'll be able to catch up no problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can easily catch up if you put the effort in consistently for approximately 2 months. Is that worth it to you? You decide.

Deleted
    Easily. I got 7 titan runestones yesterday off LFR ToT, flex OOS and normal OOS (9 bosses or so, cant remember and YES you can get runestones from both flex and normal).

It could be pretty easy based on your luck. Sounds like they are letting the items drop from all raid modes rather than just one per boss in any more like previously.

16+16+8+8 bosses that drops sigils (normal t14, lfr t14, flex t16 first 2 wings, normal t16 first 2 wings).
    13+8+8 bosses that drops secrets.
    7+8+8 bosses that drops runestones.

Need 20 sigils, 20 secrets, 12 runestones. Yea, you should be good to go. Longest step will probably be the 3 week valor.

Quote Originally Posted by rerre View Post
    Easily. I got 7 titan runestones yesterday off LFR ToT, flex OOS and normal OOS (9 bosses or so, cant remember and YES you can get runestones from both flex and normal).
    Someone was mentioning yesterday in another thread that LFR ToT was dropping runestones from all 12 bosses now, is this true/confirmed or was he mistaken?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    7+8+8 bosses that drops runestones.
    Again, I thought it was last 6 of ToT and first 8 of SoO...enlighten me if you would

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGreene View Post
    Someone was mentioning yesterday in another thread that LFR ToT was dropping runestones from all 12 bosses now, is this true/confirmed or was he mistaken?

Again, I thought it was last 6 of ToT and first 8 of SoO...enlighten me if you would
    Last seven of ToT. Ra Den also drops runestones. First 8 of SoO flex, and first 8 of SoO norm drops runestones, too. We can't confirm/deny LFR yet.

Last seven of ToT. Ra Den also drops runestones. First 8 of SoO flex, and first 8 of SoO norm drops runestones, too. We can't confirm/deny LFR yet.
    Ahhhh. Well I have had my derp moment of the day lol. I do maths good...derp derp derp

If you have fought Ra-den and still don't have the cloak then I don't even know what to tell you...

Does anyone have a somewhat accurate idea of runestone drops as of 5.4?
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Realistically, Durumu-Lei Shen drop Runestones, yes Ra-Den does but chances are you're not going to be in a group to clear Ra-den for some time based on the purpose of this thread. As Draco said the First 8 bosses in Siege of Orgrimmar also drop runestones.

I completed 5 additional cloaks during 5.2, from start to finish on average it took about 4 months, a big chunk of which was simply the test of valor achievement.

Based on just this, you will finish your cloak before Blizz puts the xpansion in

Using 5.4 though....we have....increased drop rates on items from old raids....and an addition 8 new bosses/sources of the legendary items.

Its up to you to do the work to get the quest completed, but its easily obtainable.

it shouldn't really take longer than a week to get sigils done. 3 weeks for valor (provided you're capping) 2-5 weeks for secrets, and 2-4 weeks for runestones.

The catch up is considerable for 5.4, but its on you to go out there and get it.
    Recruiting for 5.4 Heroic Progression

People reroll and come back to the game all the time. Killing raden with or without a cloak isn't any more or less an indication of player skill or dedication than anything else

Quote Originally Posted by shoooter View Post
    If you have fought Ra-den and still don't have the cloak then I don't even know what to tell you...
    20% nerf to everything in ToT. If you truly believe anything will be out of reach for a openraid-pug that's atleast a little picky, then eh. Don't know what to tell you.
    Regardless, my point stands - ra den can drop both secrets and runestones.