Deleted

Blizz, fixed affli 5.4 for you

INB4 "Blues don't read your post here": I'm not subbed atm so can't post on the official forums, not that I care though.

The only thing affli needed to be viable in PvP (and to perfect PvE) in 5.4 was a boost to dots, yet you failed. So, Blizz feel free to PM me if you need help in class design, I have zero professional experience in game design but obviously that shouldn't be a problem.
    Last edited by mmoc6cf872d270; 2013-09-12 at 09:12 PM.

They did boost dots?

Can't tell if trolling...?

Affliction needs help in PvE?

Can't tell if trolling.

Not only did they boost base damage, but they boosted mastery as well.

Maybe you should learn how to read up on theory crafting before you go criticizing game developers.

Deleted
    Read as in THE ONLY thing. If they boosted dots, which they, did and nothing else boosted or nerfed, Affli would be ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your point would have been a whole lot more sensible if Blizzard hadn't done exactly what you ask of them, therefore I don't see this thread going anywhere productive any time soon.

Closed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    Read as in THE ONLY thing. If they boosted dots, which they, did and nothing else boosted or nerfed, Affli would be ok.
    I know the thread is locked, but if there were no changes to other abilities, the buff to our DoTs would have resulted in affliction doing a lot more dps than any other class in PvE for both single target and multi target. I suppose you want a balanced game so you should know that when a spec that is perfectly fine gets buffed, something else needs to get nerfed.