General PSA: Burden of Eternity doesn't work with trinkets

The only way to get 535 trinkets is from farming 50k coins. That is all.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess everyone already knew?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, and there's no weapons either.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even know there were Timeless Trinkets, figuring it would be absurd to be able to get a 535 trinket that easily. Either way, I was right. Nothing's really changed. Seems fair.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

I used my endless burden and all I got was this stupid hat with only one secondary stat. F@€{!

and with nerf to Burdens of Eternity from Kukuro's chests.. I'm done with the isle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Yes, and there's no weapons either.
    This bothers me more than anything else, really. My main has two 502 weapons. There's literally nothing in between 502 and 528 that isn't a random drop from a heroic scenario. That's 26 ilevels. Same as being in dungeon blues when they opened Heart of Fear. Kind of defeats the point, really.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I didn't even know there were Timeless Trinkets, figuring it would be absurd to be able to get a 535 trinket that easily. Either way, I was right. Nothing's really changed. Seems fair.
    It's not really absurd. The timeless trinkets are actually phenomenally horrendous.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    It's not really absurd. The timeless trinkets are actually phenomenally horrendous.
    Yep terrible in terms of a warlock I don't know about melee wise lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I got one from a mob or chest. And was pissed it was soul bound. I used it to make a 535 trinket then sold it. Because it's shit for my main. Sad day fellas. Sad sad day.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.