Thread: Sky golems

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qyietstorm View Post
    Isn't there an accelerated recipe that can be used as many times with a spirit of war? If so, I don't see why people are getting riled up about this. 3-4 days ago, spirits of wars were selling on my server for 3k each for whatever reason. Buying 30 of those would have only cost roughly 90k which isn't a lot. Even now, the price is only 6-9k and I'm sure the price will go down again after this coming raid week.
    On the first or second page someone mentioned how it's only Tailors and Blacksmiths or whatever, not engineers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if anyone has already mentioned this, but are we sure the cooldown doesn't reset if you server transfer? Still it wouldn't really explain how he got it that fast.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't there an accelerated recipe that can be used as many times with a spirit of war? If so, I don't see why people are getting riled up about this. 3-4 days ago, spirits of wars were selling on my server for 3k each for whatever reason. Buying 30 of those would have only cost roughly 90k which isn't a lot. Even now, the price is only 6-9k and I'm sure the price will go down again after this coming raid week.
    No, there isn't, Which is why people are asking

10+ Year Old Account
    And, for the record, if that person that posted earlier really is Devanhile or w/e, and he/she acquired the mount through legal means then he/she should have no problems telling everyone else how unless they were scared of repercussions or that person is trolling. But, judging by the creation date on the account I doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    lol total bullshit, don't speak about something you don't know
    And don't speak for everyone when their AH situation is clearly different from your own. On small realms where prices go unchallenged, leveling engineering and LW is a total bitch. You're welcome.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    To be fair that isn't proof, There has been a few ways mentioned and he's only said it's one of those ways, And saying "Do you have proof it isn't that" is silly, Burden of proof I'm afraid, The person claiming they've done it are the ones who need to provide the proof, it's not down to everyone else to disprove every other possibility.
    To be fair, I did say "I guess it's proof". To me, it's the only logical explanation if they're saying that the method has already been posted, unless they're using method in the loosest terms, getting something from Blingtron is hardly a method. I was rebutting what they said about it because it is hardly up to them to decide what I consider proof and what I don't consider proof. If they don't think it's true, then that's fine, but I think it's enough of an explanation, if not a bit crazy to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    And don't speak for everyone when their AH situation is clearly different from your own. On small realms where prices go unchallenged, leveling engineering and LW is a total bitch. You're welcome.
    give me your server name I will gladly show you with my excel spreadsheet that the costs to level engineer are ridiculously low

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    give me your server name I will gladly show you with my excel spreadsheet that the costs to level engineer are ridiculously low
    Hell, you can't level engineering on my server without doing your own mining in Outland and Northrend. Both are painful. I guess it's "cheap" though.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see your spreadsheet, just because those things interest me When I found out about the Sky Golem I decided to level Engineering on a second alt, and to power level that was around 7K, and that was me buying a lot of things I could've just made, So I'm with you on the belief it's not expensive, I think the worst thing about leveling it is the micro mats, having to make things for other things lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    It's either Blingtron or the bug from 5.1/5.2 with Sky Claw and the materials, nothing other than that.
    Blingtron does not drop it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hpa View Post
    Pretty crazy if unlearning and learning engineering really does reset the CD - someone man up and confirm this xD
    Does not reset the cd

- - - Updated - - -

Eng have no accelerated recipe

Deleted
    Not fair. i want it sooo bad

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    no somethings up

http://i.imgur.com/Axj4VyK.jpg

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/search?f...ge=4&q=littlej

its a lvl 2 GM of his guild
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/il...kin_BRO/roster
    3 90s no real notion of being played for anything
    theres something that some one knows
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.