Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Does anyone know what the leaders say after you beat Garrosh? (spoilers I guess)

you can talk to the faction leaders after you defeat Garrosh, and each of them says something unique to you. anyone know what exactly it is? Varian's is on the front page, but not Tyrande/Moira/Lor'themar/baine/vol'jin/Galywix/etc

Sorry for the "me too", but I'm curious about this as well.

Deleted
    Oh you can talk to all of them? Thought it was only Varian and Thrall. Guess those world first raiders aren't big on lore, so we have to wait until a couple of more people beat Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
    Oh you can talk to all of them? Thought it was only Varian and Thrall. Guess those world first raiders aren't big on lore, so we have to wait until a couple of more people beat Garrosh.
    We don't actually know, we are just curious

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild is 11/14, if we get to Garrosh tonight, I'll tell you. I'm super curious myself.

Signature by the lovely Rivele.
    My Monk, The Avatar

Deleted
    Can you talk to all of them? It'd definitely be nice, but as half the Alliance leaders aren't even there...

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall says this. Also:

Vol'jin: Stand tall, druid. Today ya saved de soul of de Horde.

Baine: We are all in this together, druid.

Lor'themar: I find politics exhausting. I am confident Vol'jin will take us where we need to go. <Lor'themar glances at Sylvanas> Assuming we can hold this Horde together.

From one of the world first streams. The guy didn't talk to the others. x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Lor'themar: I find politics exhausting. I am confident Vol'jin will take us where we need to go. Assuming we can hold this Horde together.
    More and more clues that Sylvanas is going to be involved in whatever happens next. Excellent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    More and more clues that Sylvanas is going to be involved in whatever happens next. Excellent.
    Yeah i'm really curious, i want to know what will happen with Sylvanas, i don't want her to become a villain, but i like how she stands on the grey zone

10+ Year Old Account
    The lady herself:

''Warchief Vol'Jin." Does it sound absurd to you, class? I, for one, certainly won't be taking orders from a troll.

But, he put this little coalition together, and won the day. He's also proven to be impossible to kill - I admire that.

Time to test what he's made of...

Ooo

Anything from the Alliance leaders?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    The lady herself:

''Warchief Vol'Jin." Does it sound absurd to you, class? I, for one, certainly won't be taking orders from a troll.

But, he put this little coalition together, and won the day. He's also proven to be impossible to kill - I admire that.

Time to test what he's made of...

Ooo
    Combine that with Varian's statement of wanting to re-settle Gilneas....

I mean really, how can we not expect Battle for Gilneas in 5.5?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    Anything from the Alliance leaders?
    Varian says a lot. The gist is the Alliance will rebuild Gilneas, rebuild Theramore, and work on containing Sylvanas.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

<Regular Show-esque "OOOOOOHHHHHH,,,,,"

I just might have to go back to a blood elf to kick Sylvanas' ass alongside Lor'themar.

OT a bit: Zaelsino, you're probably the biggest Sin'dorei lover on the forums (other than myself, of course); You think we should finally crown a new Sun King, or do you think we should let the crown go? I don't think I've ever gotten your views on that (remind me to ask Maddy as well, never got his either).

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope sylvanas kills vol'jin and lets a true leader take his place.

yeah, I've reached the point there I meditate on seeing the horde after vol'jin now.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Can you talk to all of them? It'd definitely be nice, but as half the Alliance leaders aren't even there...
    Half? I thought it was just one not present.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    that is *really* interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

What if she just takes over the Horde? (I thought you liked Trolls?)
    I think Trassk is past reasoning at this point.

It'll be okay buddy, Thrall is technically still Lord of the Clans. Who knows, perhaps Go'el will remain the Warchief - after all, Vol'jin never said he was, just said, "I speak for da Horde now." Perhaps Vol'jin gets a sort of "High Chieftain" title.

Is Tyrande even there?

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Thrall will be back as leader of the orcs and highly relevant to the story. I don't get what the big deal is /shrug
    Thrall clearly sees the Horde needs to be looked at with a new set of eyes; he is an intelligent character, he knows there's a lot more his people need to learn about living on Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

She is; Im waiting to hear what she says if anything. Just as the individual horde leaders had their own lines. Also does Gallywix say anything?
    Oh yeah, I get that, but a lot of people aren't happy with Vol'jin being the Warchief. I'm just being me (I've gotten over my initial denial of Lor'themar not being Warchief; I am content), and speculating, debating, etc.

Thrall is obviously going to return as The Lord of the Clans, and Vol'jin is the leader of the Horde - the question is wether Thrall will retain the traditionally Orcish title (I don't if it can be called that, we've only had 4 Warchiefs), or Vol'jin will pick up the mantle.

Finally a chance to write Sylvanas out of the story, she's been way too corny as a character to my liking. Garrosh calling her a bitch was probably the high point of Cataclysm, and that's both saying something about how much I enjoyed it and how rubbish the lore was in that expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    you know i have been thinking, now that vol'jin is the new warchief that means he can probably get some other troll tribes to join the horde. And that can be the explanation behind troll sub races.