0 0%
  • Straight Black Female

1 11.11%
  • Homosexual Black Male

0 0%
  • Homosexual Black Female

2 22.22%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I would be pleased if a minority was elected, but not at the expense of what would result in the best governance possible.

How about the one who's policies I like?

Edit: Bait not good enough; no fish caught.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I'd be more likely to pick between relatively equal candidates based on how much of a backbone I think they have and how likely I think they are to stick to their campaign promises that in theory prompted me to vote for them in the first place.
    No, see liberals aren't allowed to vote based on policy (apparently anyway) because we are biased to the people who are a minority. /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Why do these things matter?
    i concur vehemently

10+ Year Old Account
    No option for a transracial vegan able-privileged otherkin?
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Wheres the option for the best candidate regardless of sex, gender or orientation? In your hypothetical scenario where all of them were exactly equally good I'd stay at home and wouldn't waste my time voting.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

I only vote for bisexual Asian-Americans, therefore I can not participate in your survey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    No option for a transracial vegan able-privileged otherkin?
    Had to google that, hilariousness ensued.

I say Homosexual Asian American woman. Think of all the Realm first achievements...

Maybe you should put an option for those who don't care, but maybe you're not interested in that.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Well if they all had the same belief structures, and they matched what I felt was right for the country at that time, I supposed it would come down to who had the most experience in governance, and how they presented themselves. If any of them were massive jerks then they'd get discounted pretty quickly, at least by me. There's more to an election than just gender, race and sexual orientation. No group of candidates are going to match up 100% on beliefs, experience and personality.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

Then you can't think for yourself?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mimp View Post
    this thread is bait
    Is it baiting to ask people to think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalian View Post
    He's saying it's bait and should be treated as such.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it baiting to ask people to think?
    Except you aren't doing that.

Deleted
    Given the information on candidates that you have provided if that is the deciding factor I really have no strong feelings one way or another.

Guess I can think for myself afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Maybe you should put an option for those who don't care, but maybe you're not interested in that.
    No liberal admits to care. That is the point of the thread.

Deleted
    No liberal admits to care. That is the point of the thread.
    Because these are not something a sane and mildly intelligent person would make a voting decision based on or is that too "liberal" for you?

Given the information on candidates that you have provided if that is the deciding factor I really have no strong feelings one way or another.

Guess I can think for myself afterall.
    Having no feelings isn't thinking for yourself.

Deleted
    Threads based on religion aren't allowed, yes, OP, nor are threads based on gender/sexuality unless it's something considered really important worlwide.