Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Damn Graeham, you broke the combo!

Better?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Better?
    Close enough, I guess. :|

10+ Year Old Account
    FC leader and 1st officer are getting married tonight, so tried to put some sort of outfit together for the ceremony.

Just need to keep my daggers hidden under yukata..

Your character keeps giving more and more reasons to switch to Au'ra </3. Those long legs...

Uhm yeah.

Deleted
    Also would switch to Au'ra but the face I want does have ugly horns and the horns have ugly face
    Why didn't they separate it? Anyone here who knows if there is a possibility that they change it in the future (like they responded to someone or so, I don't read much stuff about ff14).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    Also would switch to Au'ra but the face I want does have ugly horns and the horns have ugly face
    Why didn't they separate it? Anyone here who knows if there is a possibility that they change it in the future (like they responded to someone or so, I don't read much stuff about ff14).
    Unfortunately, don't think they will. But I am 100% with you. I really prefer face 3 for fem au ra, but alas I hate the horns.

Yeah the horns and scales and whatever else is what's keeping me from changing to one.

Deleted
    Unfortunately, don't think they will. But I am 100% with you. I really prefer face 3 for fem au ra, but alas I hate the horns.
    Well just looking at your screen and avatar - did you wait for a certain moment for the eyes becoming like that? Because you have the tighter and more serious looking form from 3+4 combined in option 1 :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Well just looking at your screen and avatar - did you wait for a certain moment for the eyes becoming like that? Because you have the tighter and more serious looking form from 3+4 combined in option 1 :P
    Yeah, its from a scene in the main scenario quest.

Deleted
    Yeah, its from a scene in the main scenario quest.
    Ah looks good though

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah looks good though
    Thanks Pretty happy with how she looks, for now...give me a few weeks and I'll probably change her hairstyle/colour yet again. XD

This is how she looks normally, no emotes etc.

I feel the same about male au'ra except I think all the horns are too big and stupid looking which is why I race changed from au'ra back to miqo'te. If I could remove them completely and only have scales on my face I'd change back in a heartbeat

Thread needs more highlander (ideally by people better at screenshots/photography than yours truly):

Last edited by Kazgrel; 2016-06-09 at 05:58 AM.

Deleted

Currently debating; Facial hair, and whether or not i should return to the Adventurer's hairstyle from Gold Saucer. It's nice and neat.

You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    Someone hand this roe a puppy she needs to cheer up a bit.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

I really wish horns could be changed independent of face for Au Ra as these horns are a nightmare to deal with.

This is my current Warrior getup. Still working on the anima axe (as I REALLY want to get the one I can dye). I really do love having some super thick armor and glad I remembered I had one that didn't make my character look too much like an edgelord. (Which is the farthest thing from what this character is)

I'm really, really hoping that we don't get a new race for 4.0 and instead we get better options for the existing playable races. They keep adding new hairstyles but...it's not enough.

Whoa, finally got a pic with not-complete-utter-shit lighting for a change:

Ironically enough, the right lighting would occur when I was in Dark Knight form.