Page 37 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @Kaelwyrn/Val: Thanks! I like how he fills out his armour a bit better. As much as I liked my Midlander I would have liked for them to have the option to be a bit taller/more muscular. I played a blood elf for many years back in WoW and I know some people will brand them 'skinny' (which is silly, but that's going off on a tangent) they also filled out armour pretty nicely.

I guess I just have a thing for playing 'knightly' characters. I'll be incredibly happy if they ever add some real Garlean equipment to the game since FFXII's Archadian Empire is largely why I'm drawn to the Garlean Empire.

15+ Year Old Account
    i really love the way the new high house gear looks

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    i really love the way the new high house gear looks

I need to post a pic of mine. I dyed it a metallic light blue and it looks like satin and taffeta.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

The Garlean and the Gaelicat:

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    The Garlean and the Gaelicat:
    The Gaelicats are in league with the Lalas. While it may look all cute and cuddle, in reality it's just waiting for you to drop your guard so it can EAT YOUR FACE OFF!!
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

Well, the 'Garlean' didn't last very long. >_>

15+ Year Old Account
    Now he's a grumpy edgelord. lol

Deleted
    I like the new hairstyle

He looks pretty great! I'm considering making a few minor adjustments to my guy - potentially his eye colour, eye glow and skin tone. People say they look grumpy but that's part of the charm for me.

Deleted
    Yeah they're really grumpy. Whenever he smiles it looks like he's forcing himself to the point that it hurts heh

Deleted
    So I recently got a helm from a pvp achievement. It fits really damn well with the ilvl170 lawtokens bard set. Intstant glamour (also my first glamour in the game, 'twas a lot easier than I thought.)

fierce

- - - Updated - - -

excuse the quality, potato computer

- - - Updated - - -

bonus showing off

He looks pretty great! I'm considering making a few minor adjustments to my guy - potentially his eye colour, eye glow and skin tone. People say they look grumpy but that's part of the charm for me.
    Agreed. I loved the grumpy bad ass look too. What I didn't like was the stupid looking giant things hanging off the side of his head. I'd much rather have scales on the face only or make them alot smaller

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    @Scufflegrit: try the new /icam or /gpose feature. (not a 100% sure about /gpose) but /icam can get quite up close with its shots, though its random so you might be waiting a while.
    Uh, ten thousand years later the /icam allowed me to take couple nice pics.

Now.. let's see who has been naughty this year.
    Last edited by Anzaman; 2015-12-10 at 07:18 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Might try /gpose next time, since you can direct that yourself. Just make sure that your camera is set in the direction you want your character to be looking before you use the command, as it makes all characters (and minions) in the shot look at the camera.

...and back to Midlander I go:

It's a shame that the game isn't alt friendly. I like playing something completely different from time to time but ultimately I end up being drawn back to my Midlander because he 'feels' like my main character and most gear fits him well whereas the other races don't necessarily fit as well.

Oh well - at least I've paid my part towards 3.2, eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay!

~~

Finally got my NIN to 60, time to do last NIN quest and start doing patch 3.1 MSQ - wonder if she is still waiting for me.

She looks like a pirate and an assassin.

I should get NIN to 60 as well - I really want the ESO set that they get. I've been stuck at 58 for months now - but with the patch coming out next week I should finish the last phase of the legendary quest on PLD and then make NIN my next side project.

10+ Year Old Account
    I should get NIN to 60 as well - I really want the ESO set that they get. I've been stuck at 58 for months now - but with the patch coming out next week I should finish the last phase of the legendary quest on PLD and then make NIN my next side project.
    Nowadays 59-60 is about 3 Library runs ~ sadly the queue times for that place are pretty much as long as doing the dungeon itself.

Got this helmet from Library while running it on Ninja and decided to make glamour around it - kinda makes me want to main Dragoon again, so beautiful and shiny. Would love it if I could make it so that everytime I enter combat, the visor would come down and once I leave the combat, it'd go back up.

It's a shame that the game isn't alt friendly. I like playing something completely different from time to time but ultimately I end up being drawn back to my Midlander because he 'feels' like my main character and most gear fits him well whereas the other races don't necessarily fit as well.

Oh well - at least I've paid my part towards 3.2, eh?
    Yea I've found that about FF14. I race changed my character from Miq'ote to Au Ra but I just couldn't get used to it. It didn't "feel" like my character anymore and I found it offputting. I found it annoying to the point where I had to race change him back to his original look as the Au Ra wasn't enjoyable to play which is stupid as it was exactly the same character and class.

It's weird really as I've never found that in WoW. In WoW I find i'm constantly race changing my toons as I get bored with my characters look and want a new race and after I've changed I don't feel like I've lost my character with the new look.

In FF14 after I changed to Au Ra he didn't feel like my character anymore. I knew it was the same character but it just felt wrong playing him as anything other than how he looked before. Even now I still love how he looks and have no desire to change. Wish I could say the same for WoW lol. Woulda saved myself heaps of money on race changes xD

I dread to think how much I spent back in WoW on faction/race changes. I was only Horde because I liked how blood elves were designed and loved their story...but I hated the faction. I'm so glad that FFXIV doesn't have a faction system that limits races.