Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted

Deleted
    Very excited to finally show this one! Hope it will put a smile on your face

Deleted
    Hey all! It has been a while hasn't it?
    I'm back with a new series!

Last edited by mmoce940a37cc1; 2015-05-25 at 07:52 AM.

Deleted

Deleted
    The people of Coldridge Valley kept referencing a earthquake, and it took me about 30 minutes to realize they were actually talking about the Cataclysm..
    Also, a beerflask is Dwarven speak for a KEG of beer. Although that shouldn't really surprise anyone.
    The more you know!

Deleted
    Did you know that the mindless zombies running around in the starter zone are actually revived Forsaken just like the players? They just didn't.. end up quite right.

Also, in one of the very first quests they say "if you wish to serve the Dark Lady, speak to ..." but really we don't have a choice at all do we?

Fact of the day: When Lord Godfrey (you know, that worgen dude) killed Sylvanas, Agatha (the Val'kyr that ressurects you at the start of this zone) and the other two Val'kyr -Arthura and Dashla- sacrifice themselves to ressurect the Dark Lady.

For Lordaeron! (srsly, we need a pre-plague Lordaeron expansion)
    This was by FAR the coolest intro zone i've done so far. Lots of story, lots of questtext.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobbel87 View Post
    Very excited to finally show this one! Hope it will put a smile on your face

hey nobbel the noble, i muat say, i have seen every single one of your lore related videos on your channel in youtube, some even twice.
    i am very greatfull that there is someone like you making vids on wow lore and more, and know it is highly apprecciated!
    i am a hordy paladin, and thats how i got to your channel...
    is ther a possibility for you to make any new solo vids for MoP? i personnaly would love to watch some....
    if you have the time of course.

cheers, a groupy ☺

Madness will consume you!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    hey nobbel the noble, i muat say, i have seen every single one of your lore related videos on your channel in youtube, some even twice.
    i am very greatfull that there is someone like you making vids on wow lore and more, and know it is highly apprecciated!
    i am a hordy paladin, and thats how i got to your channel...
    is ther a possibility for you to make any new solo vids for MoP? i personnaly would love to watch some....
    if you have the time of course.

cheers, a groupy ☺
    I've done a few of the cata raids, but most are just spank and tank. Haven't solod that much of MoP https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...d72gcQoRA13YGP

- - - Updated - - -

Deleted

I did a short video on the lore and history behind the tranquil Elwynn Forest!

I also have a few videos on the Old Gods, with the latest being on Yogg-Saron:

KrazyK923 dont give up! You can beat nobbel, keep da vids rolling in

Y'Shaarj & N'Zoth time!

How we, the Heroes of Azeroth, actually die in the Lore. Some speculation based on this interesting vision from Kilrogg.

Last edited by ironhype; 2015-08-10 at 01:58 PM.

Deleted

Lore Speculation Video on Major NPC Death

World of Warcraft: Legion - The Story So Far

Everything we know about the Legion story presented in what I would say is a coherent way despite the somewhat disjointed topics they plan on covering in it.

The story and lore behind dusty old Westfall!

Deleted

With the Burning Legion preparing to invade Azeroth once more, it's time to look at some Burning Legion lore! Know thy enemy, and all that.