Lvl 90 hunter pvp advice! please help

Hey guys my hunter is about lvl 80 and I am thinking about leveling him up to 90 since hunters seem to be in a pretty good spot right now. I dont really raid or anything so im mostly concerned about the difficulty in getting adjusted to arena, specifically 2200+ rating.

Iv talked to a few gladiator hunters and they said that all it requires is binding every ability to pet auto attack and stampede and you win, but I talked to a Rank 1 hunter and he insisted that you actually only had to bind stampede and it was a free 2600 at least.

So idk what to do, I mean binding one ability to every key and smashing your face into the keyboard to victory sounds reasonable but TWO??!! I mean cmon thats a little ridiculous. Not everyone has a razer naga mouse. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance

I'd say don't even bother hitting 90. Once you get to 87 and get stampede you are pretty much good to go.

wut?
    /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    All those Gladiators and the Rank 1 Hunter only made Fun of you. Whats really necessary is the Faceroll, but don't get me wrong, you really need to practice it til' its second nature to you. Start slowly on the left side of your Face and roll it over to the right, feel the Buttons on your keyboard, become one with the Buttons.

After a lot of practice and hard work your set to go at rank 1

the learning curve will be steeper if your not left handed as the left to right motion with your face will feel awkward and unnatural compared to a right to left motion. and you dont want to go right to left because you will hit enter and open chat and that will void the facerolls effectiveness