Deleted

LF a late night or a daytime raiding guild on Kazzak

Greetings everyone.

I'm Bachje,a frost mage, server Kazzak who's currently looking for a casual 1-2 days a week late night or daytime raiding guild. The acceptable time for me to raid would be anything but the hours betwen 20:00 and 23:30 server time.
    Speaking of my currenty situation, well it goes smth like this: 548 item level, 2 bosses normal, 8 flexi. The progress is as it is, due to an absence off a serious guild where i could raid and cotribute. But still i've got the knowledge and the will to learn and to show myself what i'm capable off. Atm i'm an owner of a guild here on Kazzak, but wouldn't mind to leave it if a serious guild recruitmen shows up.
    Considering some of my previous exp and history; started playing mid Wotlk, cleared all content through Cata while being a raid leader (i can move out of the fire, believe me), had 2 pauses during Mop etc. Now i'm back into game and i've been in a search for an above like mentioned guild.
    If there is a guild out there interested in a friendly mage feel free to get in touch.

For more info add me Bachje#2673, or leave a comment.
    Last edited by mmocaa353e0383; 2013-10-09 at 01:57 PM. Reason: New info

Deleted
    Still lf a guild.

- - - Updated - - -

The search continues...