Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    *sigh*. 2/14 Normal, my guild kept wiping at Norushen at 5%, skipped Norushen and downed Sha of Pride on my own with a pug, 4/14 Flex.... Seriously considering leaving my guild and setting my sights elsewhere... I don't know... sucks though, miss being in a great guild =/.

Deleted
    13/14

1 shot everything up to 6/13, rest took three to five wipes. One shot Klaxxi Paragons.

Deleted
    13/14
    I wasn't in for most of the hard bosses though (no loot for me from those), or I just made the rest incredibly easy compared.

We will see if we can get a raid tonight to finish off Garrosh. I really do hope

10+ Year Old Account
    4/14, ready to start working on galakras.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    2 flex bosses, wished got more, but people simply didnt sign up till the last minute =/

Got Garrosh last night for that sweet 14/14 and heroic progress next week.

Didn't really have trouble on any boss apart from Thok, and that was just down to positioning which we fixed pretty fast.

Our Tank managed rank 1 on Garrosh for Warriors, which he is quite pleased about :P

15+ Year Old Account
    13/14 Normal 25man.

I'm bummed that I didn't get anything cool like the shammy transmog set but maybe tomorrow. I'm a bit glad we have another week to clear before starting heroics. Maybe that set will drop. Or maybe I'll have a chance to get 2piece tier and test it out.

2/14 N 10, 4/14 Flex. 6 hours per week. Took us too long to coordinate Protectors.

Deleted
    Went with two mixed alt/main groups and did 14/14 twice in 4 nights.

Garrosh was exceptionally fun, and much more rewarding having killed it with a lower ilvl alt group rather than mincing it with BiS mains. Sadly his Heirlooms were scarce.

14/14 some fights felt undertuned while others felt increadibly tight (looking at you thok post hotfix) paragons died in 4 pulls garrosh in 8

overall normal felt like we overgearing them which we obviously did :P

onward to immersus heroic
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

13/14 10man, Garrosh will (probably) fall tonight. Pretty good fights overall, with some really tight stuff (hi @ Thok), while others were surprisingly easy (looking at you Paragons and Dark Shamans)

10+ Year Old Account
    We had a messy week with people not being here and shit so we only managed to get 12/14, needed paragons and garrosh down.
    Will def full clear this week though since the majority of the bosses we spent more time talking about than doing, many of which were one shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDefier View Post
    Did 13/14 on our 3 day schedule and dropped down to 10 man after our last raid tonight and killed off Garrosh. It's kind of crazy how much easier he is in when we don't have to carry the last 15 players in our 25 man.
    fixed*

Anyhow: Guild master had planned an extra 4th raid day for us this week to clear normals. (that's 4 days) - Ended up having cleared 14/14 thursday like I told him we would and now I'm pretty bummed we didn't do half main/alt raids to try to funnel some extra gear.

2 x 14/14 25m clears.
    1 X 13/14 25m
    Last edited by Rtslbd; 2013-09-17 at 11:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cleared Flex, went on to do 3/14 in the one team, sadly had some people miss 1 out of our 2 raid days, so we had to make due with subpar DPS and got stuck on Norushen until Day 2. Finally got past him after our healers figured out how to manage it and then would have gotten Sha too, if the DBM timers weren't out of whack. Would have gotten it with BigWigs probably, so much easier than Norushen.

Excellent tier so far, really enjoying it. Flex seems to be perfectly tuned for casuals, and Normal is just right for ToT-geared people, some bosses to farm at the start and hopefully some harder ones later.

14/14 in first group, 13/14 with 15% garrosh in second. Last night tonight. Just been going at it with no real rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacebubble View Post
    fixed*

Anyhow: Guild master had planned an extra 4th raid day for us this week to clear normals. (that's 4 days) - Ended up having cleared 14/14 thursday like I told him we would and now I'm pretty bummed we didn't do half main/alt raids to try to funnel some extra gear.
    Just because you might have bads you carry, does not mean that everyone does. It's quite obvious that the mechanics in the Garrosh fight puts 25 man at a much greater disadvantage than 10 man (namely, the empowered whirling corruption. Space is an issue with the amount of zones/adds in 25 man). Add Desecrated weapon into the mix and you've got 25 people trying to squeeze into a space that won't support more than 15, meaning heavy movement to get to "open" spaces, people being too spread for mind controls, etc... If you think it's easier on 10 man, feel free to do so - but considering the person you "corrected" has actually done both 25 and 10 man (although not killing 25), he has quite a bit more to say about the relative difficulty :3.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    snip
    I like your name.

Deleted
    13/14 10m in 3 raids (3x3 hours) including a 4/4 flex on the first raid day. Adding an extra raid tonight to down Garrosh.

Guild was 13/13 ToT, going into SoO with avg ilvl of about 545.

14/14 25man main raid
    14/14 10man alt raid
    4/4 flex on 4 chars

25 man at a much greater disadvantage than 10 man (namely, the empowered whirling corruption. Space is an issue with the amount of zones/adds in 25 man).
    Personally found 10 man far more annoying in last phase due to having fewer interrupts for mc'd people and only having 2 healers while both having to move. Although our dps is a fair bit higher in 25 man (relatively) which I guess made that easier.

14/14 25man. Was fun