Timeless Chests - question concerning respawn

All,
    I know this has probably been asked, and I searched the forums but couldn't find it (sorry), but concerning the chests on the Isle.
    Are they a loot once ever? or do they respawn on a periodic basis (daily, weekly, whenever Blizzard feels like it)
    Could someone please explain or point me in the right direction.
    Really appreciate your help as I try and get gear for my alts.
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaalyn View Post
    All,
    I know this has probably been asked, and I searched the forums but couldn't find it (sorry), but concerning the chests on the Isle.
    Are they a loot once ever? or do they respawn on a periodic basis (daily, weekly, whenever Blizzard feels like it)
    Could someone please explain or point me in the right direction.
    Really appreciate your help as I try and get gear for my alts.
    Thanks!!
    Almost all the chests are "one time per toon" chests but there are 6 chests on the Timeless Isle that are weekly chests. Below is a link to the MMO-C page that has all the info you need on the chests. Happy hunting =)

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...en-Chest-Guide!

Thanks very much!! This was exactly what I was looking for.

10+ Year Old Account
    no daily ones or if so they are bugged on my 16 chars lol and there is 5 weekly ones that show up on your mini map, in cave(near horde camp, on rope, on pillar, on the mast of that ship near frogs and the one you need a key for underwater

Quote Originally Posted by feacs View Post
    no daily ones or if so they are bugged on my 16 chars lol and there is 5 weekly ones that show up on your mini map, in cave(near horde camp, on rope, on pillar, on the mast of that ship near frogs and the one you need a key for underwater
    You forgot the silver crane statue near the broken bridge to ordos & you didn't mention that the "cave near the horde camp" is underwater but, yes, those are the 6 weekly chests.