Deleted

Glyph of CL hotfix

how it was bugged and what they fixed

Exactly what it says in the notes, the 10% damage reduction from glyphing CL wasn't being applied. Might've only been affecting overloads, not sure on that.

bit of a kick in the balls, while blizzard is raping you in the ass at the same time. totally shit single target, hey lets nerf their aoe, i know it's not a nerf its a fix but still it's a slap in the face to get any kind of change that lowers our dps.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2013-09-18 at 09:11 PM.

Deleted
    Were do u get from that elemental shammys are really shit at single target dps? cause im topping the meters sometimes even tho we got alot of good
    classes and players in the raid group. When u got the right itemlvl there are no probs whit the dps at all atm i got 553 and dont see any problem at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiflers View Post
    Were do u get from that elemental shammys are really shit at single target dps? cause im topping the meters sometimes even tho we got alot of good
    classes and players in the raid group. When u got the right itemlvl there are no probs whit the dps at all atm i got 553 and dont see any problem at all.
    if you are really topping the meters on single target, sit down and take a rest your back will start hurting from carrying so much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    bit of a kick in the balls, while blizzard is raping you in the ass at the same time. totally shit single target, hey lets nerf their aoe, i know it's not a nerf its a fix but still it's a slap in the face to get any kind of change that lowers our dps.
    It's both a fix and a nerf. They could have also fixed it by changing the tooltip without nerfing elementals aoe or by buffing 3 target CL simultaneously.

/sigh
    why blizzard....whyy!!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    if you are really topping the meters on single target, sit down and take a rest your back will start hurting from carrying so much.
    This just HAS to be entered into a signature! it must!
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiflers View Post
    the only way you're topping the meters on single target is if you're playing against 4 other enhancement shamans..

Quote Originally Posted by Frostinferno View Post
    Exactly what it says in the notes, the 10% damage reduction from glyphing CL wasn't being applied. Might've only been affecting overloads, not sure on that.
    Yes, the bug was only affecting glyphed chain lightning overloads.