Soul Swap macro for multi dotting

#showtooltip
    /targetlasttarget
    /cast Soul Swap
    /targetlasttarget

You start by dotting your main target up. Your 2nd target will only need 1 press of the macro as the previous target is already dotted. Every time you select a new target from here on out, hit the macro twice, then select a new, undotted target. The last target however requires 1 macro press, and then a manual cast of Soul Swap.

The macro seems to make dotting the dummies in shrine go quite a bit faster for me. If you guys have come up with anything better, do tell!

Edit: FYI, I'm currently maining a Hunter, so if this seems retarded to you, that's the reason. Clearly... :P
    Last edited by Kallidin; 2013-09-18 at 03:54 PM.

Not trying to sound negative here, and when I have time to try this out it may answer my question, but can you explain how this is any different than not using a macro?
    For example, when I use Soul Swap (non-macro) I do this:

SB:SS On first target
    SS:Inhale on original target
    SS:Exhale on second target
    Inhale on second target
    Exhale on third target
    Inhale on Third target
    Exhale on Fourth target
    And so on. If there are more than 4 targets, or if there is a significant trinket proc at the start, I SB:SS twice on the original target so that DoT durations are at max.

To me it sounds like that macro you listed does the same thing?

Deleted
    If you keep Inhaling off the original target then all the dots exhaled onto secondary targets will drop off pretty much the same instant, as Soul Swap copies the time when the DoTs are Inhaled - so shorter duration dots on each new target. But if you do as Draxy said:

Quote Originally Posted by Draxyl07 View Post
    SB:SS On first target
    SS:Inhale on original target
    SS:Exhale on second target
    Inhale on second target
    Exhale on third target
    Inhale on Third target
    Exhale on Fourth target
    The DoTs on each target will drop off about 2 GCD after each other, as your copying DoTs that are basically at their full duration each time (just a small delay each time). So your getting longer DoTs this way and they aren't all simultaneously dropping off.