Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by manamonster View Post
    If you're saying it's worth 3k spirit, and you were running 13-14k .. why not drop down to 10-12k spirit?

2 healing heroic progression I've been perfectly fine @ 11.5k
    Well we can't all be manamonsters....

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoroc View Post
    Well we can't all be manamonsters....
    http://i.qkme.me/7fri.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by manamonster View Post
    If you're saying it's worth 3k spirit, and you were running 13-14k .. why not drop down to 10-12k spirit?

2 healing heroic progression I've been perfectly fine @ 11.5k
    I should clarify that I am healing 25H and I have only really been concerned with spirit starting at about 8/14 cleared in heroic content. 10-man or different levels of progression might not apply.

Also, obviously I had HLG when I was running 14k spirit on 5.3 farm, and this was the pre-nerf (to rppm) version, so in reality my actual spirit including trinkets was closer to 17K. And there was the nerf to the meta gem as well, so I had another boost from that. But, that is farm, I have always maintained that spirit/regen is critical to maintain appropriate rejuv casts as a 25H progression Druid. So that is why I would rather go with that 3k extra spirit from Dys in progression, bringing my static+trinket spirit to about 20K. This is what has felt comfortable to me starting at about Dark Shamans.

This is about the same as 5.2 progression (before the 13K BP was possible), I where had ~17K spirit, and again, HLG, bringing me close to 19k spirit when converted. Over a typical 10 minute encounter that level feels just about right IMO.
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2013-09-27 at 08:36 PM.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    I should clarify that I am healing 25H and I have only really been concerned with spirit starting at about 8/14 cleared in heroic content. 10-man or different levels of progression might not apply.

Also, obviously I had HLG when I was running 14k spirit on 5.3 farm, and this was the pre-nerf (to rppm) version, so in reality my actual spirit including trinkets was closer to 17K. And there was the nerf to the meta gem as well, so I had another boost from that. But, that is farm, I have always maintained that spirit/regen is critical to maintain appropriate rejuv casts as a 25H progression Druid. So that is why I would rather go with that 3k extra spirit from Dys in progression, bringing my static+trinket spirit to about 20K. This is what has felt comfortable to me starting at about Dark Shamans.

This is about the same as 5.2 progression (before the 13K BP was possible), I where had ~17K spirit, and again, HLG, bringing me close to 19k spirit when converted. Over a typical 10 minute encounter that level feels just about right IMO.
    Ya I raid 10 man so I'm sure it's different. I've always favored less spirit ... I'm probably going to play with increasing my spirit by around 1000 each week to see how it feels in comparison.