[EU] Experienced warrior/DK looking for weekend/early evening raiding guild

Hello.
    As title says, I am looking for casual/semi-casual raiding guild which raids on weekend/early evening. Willing to transfer if right guild is there 30 years old, male. I play DK and warrior, and reliable on both classes in both tank/DPS roles. Raiding experience: WOTLK (All cleared on heroic and normal) Cataclysm (several bosses cleared on heroic, all on normal except that i skipped Firelands completely) MoP (Several cleared on heroic, all on normal, had break for ToT due to IRL reasons/guilds dying). Now I want to raid SoO with nice guild.

Now, i am oldscool type of raider in a way that i am all in for min-maxing, preparing and serious behavior, i like discussing my classes, answering questions and writing long guild applications. I love my guilds to have that warm family feeling where ppl are social, doing all kind of activities and not only log on for raids. I am casual type of raider in a way that i got limited time, family, friends and hobbies, so no more than 2-3 days/week raiding for me. I am fine with normals, heroics is a plus of course. I dont mind bringing all consumables with me, dont need any babysitting and pokes to check tactics/be prepared.

Reason for weekend/daytime hours, is that i live in Russia, and timezone is UTC/GMT +4 hours, thus most guilds schedule makes me go to sleep around 2-3 am, which destroys my sleeping hours and i am unable to operate reliably on next workday So perfect times for me would be any hours on weekends (except sunday nights), any friday evening/night hours, and workdays, around 5 to 9 pm (9 being the time i need to go to log off).
    I understand that chances of finding right guild are slim, but just had to try it I am absolutely ready to answer questions about myself, playing my classes, and to make long and fun guild application %)

DK is 517 ilvl (dps set)
    Warrior is around 500, havent PvEd on him lately, will need to get stuff in order and farm some island.

Cheers.

Le Bump. Still looking.

Another bump. Just adding, i am fine with either Alliance/Horde, and will swap servers for suitable guild.
    Skype name is Tingmann, real ID is Braggha#2519, feel free to chat if you have something.