[Guardian] Gemming Stickney's Grey-Shade Hood

So last night I got Stickney's Grey-Shade Hood and I'm not sure if the 180 agi is worth it to gem stam/crit or if I should ignore it and just go for crit.

Armory link

Also worth to note that I have the Trident of Corrupted Waters not yet equipped but in my bags.

Ideas?

Yes. Just yes

The helm is probably worth gemming for the bonus since it only requires 1 gem to get 180 Agility. Wouldn't bother with the weapon's gem bonus but you should definitely be equipping as it has our two best stats.

As long as it doesn't put you over the hit cap, since gemming Stamina is a waste of time for a (mostly) useless socket bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    So last night I got Stickney's Grey-Shade Hood and I'm not sure if the 180 agi is worth it to gem stam/crit or if I should ignore it and just go for crit.

Armory link

Also worth to note that I have the Trident of Corrupted Waters not yet equipped but in my bags.

Ideas?
    You have reforges to hit and yet claim you can't gem hit. Undo the ->hit reforges and reforge them to something else, gem hit, win.

But even assuming you couldn't fit the hit in:

120 stam+180 agi vs. 160 crit, assuming no HotW and no rshaman health buff (but assuming all other relevant raid buffs:

120 stam is ~2700 health.
    180 agility is ~.12% dodge, ~.15% crit, and 415 AP.

160 crit is .4% crit.

2700 health+.12% dodge+415AP vs. .25% crit.

Seriously, you have to value health and dodge around 0 to not take the bonus. I'm sure plenty of people do, but I personally would take the bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    You have reforges to hit and yet claim you can't gem hit. Undo the ->hit reforges and reforge them to something else, gem hit, win.
    Just a note I never claimed I couldn't gem hit; I honestly forgot that gem existed.

Thanks for the input everyone. I'll look into it further when I get online later tonight