Helpful totems for Dark Shamans

Just curious, how many good totem buffs can you have for this encounter? We've only ever had the one for -10% resistance, but I got lead to believe there are more / others and wondered if this is true and if so, how do you get them?

P.S. We've done this fight, was just curious to make it easier for future tries!

Deleted
    We only had one aswell :P But if u look at the beginning of VoX 10 man guide to this encounter, you will see they have whats look like to be 2 "friendly totems", just dont know how?!? :O

Deleted
    We do flex on wednesdays before we start our main-runs on thursdays and yesterday we had 2 totems as well, so I guess its down to luck?

The prisoners you release pre-fight should grant you some helpful totems.

There are 2 NPC's in the cages just outside of the the boss starting room - one contains a dwarf(?) and the other a troll(?). Both have around 2000 hp, and the one of the opposite faction to yourself will be killable. Both of these drop the same resistance totem - if you do not kill the one of the opposite faction, it is possible to have both totems dropped. Unfortunately to my knowledge the buff doesn't stack so it's largely pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just did Flex wing 2, and both resist totems from the Dwarf and Troll are up. They do not stack (only one buff is shown)
    Still very useful though to make the fight easier!