Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Nintendo Im almost nearing the end of my stick with to. Theyve kept me clinging on for a new Zelda, but for the love of god, push out a proper Donkey Kong. All 3 of these companies have IP's that are made. They will draw on name alone. Take advantage of it and instead of pushing out a lazy half arsed Donkey Kong Racing or Sonic Tennis, give us something we can love again.
    you know that there is a new DK coming soon for WiiU ? Also there's a new Sonic game coming for WiiU ...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    So, uh... I'm not going to pretend that a real Okami sequel (ignoring horrible Okami-den) was ever going to happen anyway, but I guess this just seals the deal. :T
    Was looking up what happened to Viewtiful Joe as I was surprised no one had yet mentioned it.

In 2004, Capcom registered the domain name ViewtifulJoe3.com, suggesting another sequel.[84] Shortly thereafter, the website was devoid of content. In January 2006, Atsushi Inaba expressed interest in developing a title in the series for the Wii.[85] However, as none of Clover Studio's games proved to be an outstanding financial success, Capcom officially dissolved the subsidiary in March 2007 after the release of its final two games, Ōkami and God Hand. Its key members left to form a new company called Platinum Games.
    So the chance of a real Okami sequel was dead within months.
    Last edited by ProphetFlume; 2013-09-22 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    So the chance of a real Okami sequel was dead within months.
    I wouldn't rule it out completely. There are people who would totally make an Okami sequel. http://www.gamnesia.com/articles/bay...ding-to-kamiya

An Okami sequel by Platinum Games would be amazing. I'd buy it in a heartbeat. The only problem is Capcom chooses if there will be a sequel, and they would also choose who would make it. So if they ultimately end up dying from financial issues, I would hope that Platinum would snap up the IP. I know it's not exactly a REAL chance at the moment, but still a chance nonetheless (or maybe I'm just super optimistic).

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Show me a link where it is said to be intentional. The weapons, inventory and such I agree, they were clunky for a reason...but don't tell me you honestly believe the camera angle and controls were intentional that shitty. Not just "many" horror games have them, many old games had shitty controls. The only reason for it was that they didn't give a shit about controls before playstation 1. At least not many game devs cared for it.

If they were intentional they wouldn't have changed them in the Nintendo versions of the games.
    Sure dude
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s05c9vC-5l0

Try the whole series. Actually no, only the first few seasons of All your history were good.