Deleted

pvp vendor bug annoying

seriously PVE issues are fixed asap and yet the patch was delayed 2 weeks and another week also before the it even started yet they still cant fix this shit seriously blizz just remove pvp we know you dnt like it

We don't know the cause of the issues.
    We can't say how trivial or not some of them are to fix.
    Players asked for PvP, and they got the mess that came with it.

Blizzard may not have liked PvP but gave the players what they wanted.
    The same players that whine about it all the time.

Deleted
    I love people without any clue how this shit works

What pvp vendor bug? That they disabled the conquest gear for now while they sort out the high conquest gain?
    Or something else?
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Isn't the vendor disabled because there was a bug with the conquest cap and players acquired 27,000 Conquest points.

Indeed. Wondering if that's what he talks about.
    If that's it, it doesn't even effect him in any way, since nobody gets that gear atm, so i don't get the rage.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

I can't imagine it would be easy to wipe so much conquest or erase achievements for them. I know Blizzard doesn't have the ability to remove mounts from a toon after they are learned, so I assume achievements are pretty hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    seriously PVE issues are fixed asap and yet the patch was delayed 2 weeks and another week also before the it even started yet they still cant fix this shit seriously blizz just remove pvp we know you dnt like it
    never

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    We don't know the cause of the issues.
    We can't say how trivial or not some of them are to fix.
    Players asked for PvP, and they got the mess that came with it.

Blizzard may not have liked PvP but gave the players what they wanted.
    The same players that whine about it all the time.
    Jeezes fcking christ, leave it to pve heroes to come whine on the pvp forums about a pvp bugg
    while saying pvp'ers are the whiners. Oh the sweet irony.

Some players just dont like pvp, thats fine, but for most of the people like you its
    obvious you hate pvp because you are bad and cant compete with players that have half a brain.

How does one pve
    Step 1 : Google the rotation to press your 4 buttons
    Step 2 : Google the boss(es) you are going to face and see if any of his 1-4 abilities are dangerous
    Step 3 : Press your 4 buttons in the order you found and do what blizzard or some pve addon spams on your screen
    (because yes pve'ers need a huge flashing warning to know that they shouldnt stand in a big pool of lava)

Im sorry that this turned out to be a rant, but seriously you guys are pathetic.
    Last edited by mmocaa8ea6144f; 2013-09-19 at 11:17 AM.

Deleted
    any points over 2200 will be remvoed anyways

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by biggischkris View Post
    To both of you:
    Jeezes fcking christ, leave it to pve heroes to come whine on the pvp forums about a pvp bugg

Some players just dont like pvp, thats fine, but for most of the people like you guys its
    obvious you hate pvp because you are bad and cant compete with players that have half a brain.

How does one pve
    Step 2 : Google the boss(es) you are going to face and see if any of his 1-4 abilities are dangerous
    Step 3 : Press your 4 buttons in the order you found and do what blizzard or some pve addon spams on your screen
    (because yes pve'ers need a huge flashing warning to know that they shouldnt stand in a big pool of lava)

Im sorry that this turned out to be a rant, but seriously you guys are pathetic.
    i dnt do pve so im not a pve hero scrub

Some players just dont like pvp, thats fine, but for most of the people like you its

How does one pve

It looked more like he was giving a solution. Even so, the OP doesn't even know what the problem is. There is 0 bug going on with the NPC itself. So looks like a PvP scrub could learn to google a bit. Also, comparing ALL PvE players to the elite from PvP is.. Well, ironic as MOST PvPers need addons to say when they can't even control their own character. That little "Crowd Control" thing in the middle of your screen was added just for you guys.

Everyone uses AddOns and to put it into a subset of the playerbase shows you could probably use Google too. Least we PvE'ers have 1 thing down that you guys just can't seem to figure out.

How does one pve

hahaha I loled so badly. I used to do PvE in vanilla (for imba gear) and the only reason I'm still playing this game is that I can PvP without even seeing the inside of a dungeon. But this post up there is so true

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    It looked more like he was giving a solution. Even so, the OP doesn't even know what the problem is. There is 0 bug going on with the NPC itself. So looks like a PvP scrub could learn to google a bit. Also, comparing ALL PvE players to the elite from PvP is.. Well, ironic as MOST PvPers need addons to say when they can't even control their own character. That little "Crowd Control" thing in the middle of your screen was added just for you guys.

Everyone uses AddOns and to put it into a subset of the playerbase shows you could probably use Google too. Least we PvE'ers have 1 thing down that you guys just can't seem to figure out.
    lol saying pvpers need addons, pvpers dnt need addons all i have for addons is icehud,omniccand bartender. PVE has DBM that fucking tells you everything and lots more addons i dnt know about cos im not some pve scrub like u

This thread is going places.

The PvP vendors being disabled is not a "bug". It was intentional. They will be re-instated once the cap bug has been fixed. There have been numerous blue posts about it.

At any rate, this thread is likely to get closed because people are arguing about how bug their E-Peen is.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

10+ Year Old Account
    Rant threads are never constructive as we can see from the replies to this one.