Deleted

I can't seem to do well?

Hello! Recently, I have gone back to PvE since PvP is currently in a state I don't find enjoyable, but that is irrelevant. I'm here to really question myself and my gear/class. I'm relatively well geared? 522 iLvl, I'm not sure where I'm going wrong, however. I'm following a perfect rotation (as perfect as I personally can get it) but I'm not pulling anywhere near decent DPS.

Armoury is here: wow/en/character/outland/Vindicious/advanced (can't post link so you may have to fiddle around with it.)

I'm missing a few enchants, but I'm really not sure they're going to make a huge difference I'm expecting. I'd like some input here as to what is going wrong, whether it be my gear or something related with myself.

Thanks in advance, apologies if this isn't supposed to be posted here, xo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd recommend downloading the addon AffDots so you can keep track of the power of your dots, since affliction is purely about maintaining your highest damaging DoTs for as long as possible while maintaining haunt.

Enchanting your gear would help and putting a gem slot in your belt would as well, they're a noticeable dps gain. You just have too little mastery. I am really not sure how your stats should be at your item level, so take this with a grain of salt, but maybe try going M>H>C until you get enough gear to hit the 9778 haste rating without losing that much mastery.