Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Method is now 12/14 H.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah GG for Method for getting 12/14 in the 25man HC

Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    It wasn't a discussion about PvP, it was about PvE imbalances. Your issue is something I agree with as well, IMO racials should just go away, only cosmetic racials should stay, that way people can just play the race they think looks the best. Removes the imbalances completely.
    Hasn't Blizz been doing exactly that for a while now, giving up depth and flavour in return for balance? Racials are a lot of fun (in both PvE and PvP), not to mention they add more individuality to your character. Removing / neutralising them in the manner you propose would be a pretty heavy price to pay for achieving a level of min-maxing that (almost) only regards the hardcore community (the guys who are likely to more often faction change anyway).

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thok makes me want to see more dinosaur islands, especially when we get the South Seas to explore (if The Dark Below is real and Azshara-themed, please do this!).

Quote Originally Posted by Primaryjane View Post
    I feel like Blizz has many more important things to worry about that PvE racial imbalances. Once the world first races stop, no one will give a shit about it again until the world first races start again.
    That conversation took place on twitter awhile ago. It wasn't related to world first races.

At around 8:20 in the Blood Legion video:
    Riggnaros: "Get Spiritlink down"
    Some guy: "It's on cooldown"
    Riggnaros: "What cooldowns do we have right now?"

Hey Riggnaros, I think I have an addon that might help you with that problem.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/bl_cooldown

Homo Legion fails once again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paragon 12/14H now too

Deleted
    Hunter..sigh

Just a point of curiosity, it is rather confusing on the main page to see a reference to one guild while posting the video for a completely difference guild w/o any reference to it at all. Admittedly, there is a link in the reference to Bloodlegion, but most ppl are making the mistake of assuming that the video posted immediately below that reference is Bloodlegion and not Method! Suggest for further such posting, a reference with regards directly to the video posted ALSO be included in the posting!