Deleted

Lfr tier unlocking question.

Is it possible to do lfr tot without defeating the sha of fear? Is it enough to have the achievements unlocked on another character?

what do you mean by "enough"? Enough for what, exactly?
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

Deleted
    This guy represents 90% of the LFR only crowd

Deleted
    I have cleared lfr up to lei shen on one character. Can I run lfr tot on my alt without having to clear everything up to sha of fear?
    Last edited by mmoc53495deb40; 2013-09-21 at 02:24 PM.

No you can't. Why make a thread about this? Just mouse over the wings in raid finder tab in game...
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

Deleted
    Every character has different lockouts/progression so if you start on a new character you have to clear everything again.

Deleted
    Unlocking new wings of raid LFRs is character-based, meaning that in order to (for example) queue up for Lei Shen, you'll need to have done parts 1 through 3 first on each character. However, different tiers are not linked to each other at all. If you have the gear, you can queue for part 1 of ToT or SoO on a character that hasn't been inside MSV/HoF/ToES.

In order to unlock the first wing of ToT lfr you need a 480 item level. The other wings in that instance require you to clear the previous one.

Quote Originally Posted by smn View Post
    Is it possible to do lfr tot without defeating the sha of fear? Is it enough to have the achievements unlocked on another character?
    No you don't have to defeat sha of fear to enter tot lfr 1. They are completely independend from the 5.0/1 raids, the only requirement is itemleve 480.

Deleted
    "No you can't. Why make a thread about this? Just mouse over the wings in raid finder tab in game... "
    When I browsed through lfr on my main I remember it saying that I "don't have the achievement" while now it shows the ilvl requirement,so it could've been different, smartass.

10+ Year Old Account
    dont know what sha of fear have got to do with ToT, please tell me... since i see no reason why you need to kill sha of fear for ToT

10+ Year Old Account
    Each of the tiers sections have pre-requisites. MSV (Vaults) requires the Guardians section done. NIghtmare (HoF) needs Dread Approach. I think Sha of Fear is also a pre-req. Each of the following 3 ToT require the first and each additional one.

However, getting into the first ToT does not have a pre-req outside of 480 ilvl. So it's easy to assume that they are gated, but they aren't.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab