Deleted

[10m] Heroic Raid boss kill order

edit:
    - THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT 10 HEROIC MODE -

Hi guys,
    my guild has downed the 1st 3 bosses on heroic the 1st day. Now we're trying to plan which bosses would be the next easy ones.
    Obviously our next choice is going to be Sha of Pride, but after that it gets tricky.

The Galakras fight looks like it doesn't get any major changes and therefore may be similar to protectors (same abilities, just a little stronger, more HP). But it definitely has the potential to be a major pain in the ass due to fight mechanics - add waves, towers, etc.

Iron Juggernaut looks like a straight forward encounter and the new abilities don't look too hard and after a few tries you should be able to figure out if you're rdy for the boss or not, because 2 phases only and as I've already mentioned - pretty straight forward.

Dark Shamans look like one of the hardest fights in the whole raid instance, but a few videos I've seen just split the shamans and the fight pretty much becomes a joke (at least it looks like it).

Nazgrim - don't know much about the fight, but some of my friends told me that it's one of the easier fights and should be killable.

Ideas?
    Last edited by mmoc029c04889c; 2013-09-22 at 02:25 PM.

Deleted
    You don't have a choice, you have to go Galakras > Juggernaut > Shamans > Nazgrim.
    Also, wrong forum.

EDIT: As Zypherz said, you probably mean HC, in which case ignore me.
    Last edited by mmoceaf7abfeb0; 2013-09-21 at 01:21 PM.

Deleted
    I've moved this over to raids and dungeons for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnolp View Post
    You don't have a choice, you have to go Galakras > Juggernaut > Shamans > Nazgrim.
    Also, wrong forum.
    I'm assuming he means heroic mode, I haven't progressed much passed immerseus but I would assume that the difficulty ramps up the further in you've gotten, much like normal.

If you arent going to kill them all in the first lockout, you can go in a different order.

I've noticed a lot of 10m guilds skipping norushen and sha of pride and doing galakras, juggernaut.

If I had to guess the order of ease based on what little I've seen and what I've read from dungeon journal...

Immerseus
    Protectors
    Juggernaut
    Galakras
    Norushen
    Sha
    Spoils
    Malkorok
    Thok
    Siegecrafter
    Klaxxi
    Garrosh

I would say

Shamans > juggernaut > malkorok > then general, galakras and sha

Depending on how well prepared you are from ptr, normal and viewing videos. I would calculate about 1-2 for the easier bosses for a decent progressing guild.
    For us enrage wasn't a problem at all.

the raid is linear
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    the raid is linear
    instead of spamming for post count, try to actually read the thread, and you would see its heroic.. Dumb posts like this do annoy me -.-

Back on topic:

We are kinda in the same situation, and while sha is the obvious choice, we are definitely going for Iron J. next as it seems straight forward, and as u mention not to many changes. After that, I think I will just keep an eye on the guilds infront of us, to see where the least attempts are being used.

Immerseus>nazgrim>protectors>galakras=iron jug>sha of pride>dark shaman>nourshen
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gearshifter View Post
    instead of spamming for post count, try to actually read the thread, and you would see its heroic.. Dumb posts like this do annoy me -.-

Back on topic:

We are kinda in the same situation, and while sha is the obvious choice, we are definitely going for Iron J. next as it seems straight forward, and as u mention not to many changes. After that, I think I will just keep an eye on the guilds infront of us, to see where the least attempts are being used.
    since you cannot seem to read simple english I took the liberty of re posting the title of this thread which says nothing about heroic.

Thread: [10m] Raid boss kill order

thanks and go back to school

since you cannot seem to read simple english I took the liberty of re posting the title of this thread which says nothing about heroic.

Maybe read the rest of the posts before you contribute your one-liner drivel, dumbass. It's the least you can do.
    Also, work on your punctuation before asking others to go back to school.
    Mew!

So you're saying that you read the thread title and then posted without even reading any post, including the OP? You're the reason threads get filled with worthless garbage repeated over and over again.

On topic:

I looked at wowprogress progression numbers and for now it looks like most guilds just do the bosses in order. We're still in week 1 though, so maybe we'll see numbers change a bit in the upcoming weeks.

The first 8 bosses seem to be widely considered as "easy", and I doubt we're getting more than 2 new bosses down each week, so we'll probably just do them in order. Maybe skip Norushen at first, it's a messy fight imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirri View Post
    Maybe read the rest of the posts before you contribute your one-liner drivel, dumbass. It's the least you can do.
    Also, work on your punctuation before asking others to go back to school.
    Well I admit I forgot to specifically add the information that I'm talking about 10M HC, but the rest of the post was self-explanatory, I guess. Anyways, sorry that it hasn't been completely obvious, what I've been talking about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Kill order doesn't come into play until after Malkorok and then you barely have options. My group found Siegemaster to be easier than Thok which is the only deviation from Blizzards intended order we had.

The real kill order discussion is usually heroic kill order.
    Read the 1st post again. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmah View Post
    So you're saying that you read the thread title and then posted without even reading any post, including the OP? You're the reason threads get filled with worthless garbage repeated over and over again.
    yes. my bad, I responded early in the thread before he went back and edited his content to reflect that he meant heroic mode. my bad. not a mind reader.