Deleted

Get back playing?

I stopped playin in april mainly 'cause rogue was not attractive for me any more, i tried to reroll, but 7 years of rogueish playing overcomed me, so, somebody have two seconds to spare and tell me if the rogue is worth playing again? Thanks.

It still has the same mechanics, but we're definitely in a good spot PvE wise. I don't really know about PvP so I'll leave it to somebody else.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Deleted
    Ok, 'cause when i left, pve was just terrible mid-equip, gotta try, still assa or combat come out someway good?

Quote Originally Posted by Elianto View Post
    Ok, 'cause when i left, pve was just terrible mid-equip, gotta try, still assa or combat come out someway good?
    Combat can pull pretty decent numbers on single target, about on par with Assassination, but you need 4pc t15 and assurance of consequence.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    Combat can pull pretty decent numbers on single target, about on par with Assassination, but you need 4pc t15 and assurance of consequence.
    It's a hell of a lot of fun too, recently got a warforged sword and made the shift to combat, killme spree is still a major issue on a lot of fights, but the single target numbers are definitely worth a look.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Rogue overall is looking really strong in PVE at this point and it's worth picking up again if you like the playstyle. We lack some potency in areas as certain specs, but overall very good.