Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Gear gets scaled down but having SoO gear is the best due to the Gem Socket bonuses and the quantity of gem sockets you get from those items.

Basically the best you can have is the sets that allow you to get more stats, for example: Gloves with +2 gem socket instead of +1.

Also PURE agility trinkets (Xuen + Bottle are the best so far)

Quote Originally Posted by Ukalnar View Post
    I tried with a full mastery gear with mastery gems set, didn't worked out quite well. Went for agi gems with agi/mastery in orange, spiritsever with 500agi legendary gem, hit and expertise capped for level 92, alchemy trinket and discipline of xuen trinket, but i swapped it today with bottle. Much better. I can reach 40+ every try, but i always wipe when the last mob has 2-5% HP left, i feel like i miss that "something" to push my dps just a bit more.

Standard talents with marked for death, standard glyphs with sprint/deadly momentum and redirect.

Learn exactly where the mobs spawn and be there in time. Wave 1 blue, wave 2 green, wave 3 red, wave 4 purple, wave 5 just a bit in front of green, towards red, but just a bit, wave 6 blind at purple and go open just opposite of it, where I am standing in the picture, wave 7 yellow and kill the monkey fast, wave 8 red, wave 9 red, wave 10 red. I can't post link, you will have to copy/paste.
    imgur. com/TqNHb6m

Explosive banshee usually spawn at 30 seconds left on the timer. Have enough energy or active points and redirect or marked for death up to kill them fast.

Always keep rupture on a target, if you can make sure the mobs die with rupture up, energy it's an extremely valuable resource.

Push your dps with vanish and/or double vanish if needed.

If you have two 55 seconds internal cooldown trinkets, try to delay one of them so you don't have them up in the same time. That worked for me a bit better.

Use berserk buff for waves ending with 8 and 0, like 18, 28, etc. and 10, 20, etc. I've found those to be the hardest.

Hope this helps, best of luck. And let's show that 10k mage who's the king of dps.
    Went and oneshot 33 waves with the post (kinda gave up after 30, no real point in continuing). Good help. Hadn't tried it since initially getting gold and attempting endless once or twice with an entirely wrong spec/glyph set.
    Last edited by Grawlix; 2013-09-25 at 05:30 AM.