Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Peruh View Post
    now they need to reset the raiting of these ppl...
    Absolutely right.

Except the Grievous weapons, other gears do not require LV.91 yet. I think they are removing or checking individual's gear.
    Rating is very serious problem, too.
    They are going to acquire unfair points earned by unfair gears this week.

But I checked Holinka's tweet - they will announce their plan to fix this situation soon

Quote Originally Posted by Sentiment-KR View Post
    Yeah, I heard EU has similar problem on grievous gears..too bad.
    Yeah, I heard Korea had a similar problems on Conquest Cap ... too bad!

See how that works? The fact is games break from time to time, and you have to accept that. As part of the EULA / TOS you agree to every update, you agree that Blizzard has the right to adjust, modify and change the game in anyway they see fit at any time. Sorry, but complaining is getting you no-where and your attitude just sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    Yeah, I heard Korea had a similar problems on Conquest Cap ... too bad!

See how that works? The fact is games break from time to time, and you have to accept that. As part of the EULA / TOS you agree to every update, you agree that Blizzard has the right to adjust, modify and change the game in anyway they see fit at any time. Sorry, but complaining is getting you no-where and your attitude just sucks.
    If you know the structure of management in Blizzard Korea, you can easily understand why I complained. I heard from GMs that they have no rights to adjust, modify and change the game and they wait forever and ever until US Blizzard decide something. So, if there are problems in Korea, there is NO way to solve it and users are just waiting or going through disadvantages.
    It is preferred situation between clients and the company? Are we enjoying free flash games? No.

Especially, it is very important to be equal on all users in the PVP content. If you enjoyed PVP contents, you will understand what I say. This kind of bug deprived the equality of opportunity that all users start on the same line, same position in beginning season.

Moreover, I let you know Holinka read this 'complain' and he understood the situation due to this 'complaining'. and we all know that fixes are going on now.