Deleted

Question Hunter/ranged issues

I play a MM hunter atm, and was wondering how other hunters deal with pillars in arena. Just went through a game where a warrior and a ret played the pillar game. Everytime they get low, they go defensive and run around pillar with Second Wind and Flash of Lights. How do I deal with that? same problem with my ele shaman.

Should I even be playing MM? Everyone else plays bm or surv...and when i meet another MM, we get owned. Anyone have a wild guess what i am doing wrong? My Toon is Sovngarde on EU-Ragnaros. I use macros, kite, cc, etc. Yet I can‘t kill anything...

Deleted
    go BM and kill people behind pillar with your pet

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzking View Post
    I play a MM hunter atm, and was wondering how other hunters deal with pillars in arena. Just went through a game where a warrior and a ret played the pillar game. Everytime they get low, they go defensive and run around pillar with Second Wind and Flash of Lights. How do I deal with that? same problem with my ele shaman.

Should I even be playing MM? Everyone else plays bm or surv...and when i meet another MM, we get owned. Anyone have a wild guess what i am doing wrong? My Toon is Sovngarde on EU-Ragnaros. I use macros, kite, cc, etc. Yet I can‘t kill anything...
    Go surv the damage is much higher and with dots on them they will still die while pillar humping.