Deleted

50k coins, what to do?

Alright, I've been farming 50.000 timeless coins by now. And now I am a little confused on how to spend them.

What would you guys do in my position?

I am currently a 512 destruction warlock with affli offspec. Although, I am counting on changing to affliction as mainspec when I get better gear. Our raidgroup is currently not doing normals, just flexraiding until we get a tad better gear for normals.

How would you spend my coins? Buying the trinket, which is better for destruction? Or, spend the coins on keys etc and get better gear + possible burdens?

Any thoughts and input appreciated!

Deleted
    Well i spended about 50k coins on keys and got about 4 burdens and geared my alt. I don't think it's worth to get that trinket, you can get better trinkets in flex but then again you might spend 50k coins on keys and get nothing, it's pure luck.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ErayoEU View Post
    Alright, I've been farming 50.000 timeless coins by now. And now I am a little confused on how to spend them.

What would you guys do in my position?

I am currently a 512 destruction warlock with affli offspec. Although, I am counting on changing to affliction as mainspec when I get better gear. Our raidgroup is currently not doing normals, just flexraiding until we get a tad better gear for normals.

How would you spend my coins? Buying the trinket, which is better for destruction? Or, spend the coins on keys etc and get better gear + possible burdens?

Any thoughts and input appreciated!
    Doesn't really matter. Since you're not raiding normals / hc you'll eventually have to return back to the isle for more farming for better gear. You'll end up having to get more coins. If you have alot of unupgraded tokens, go for the keys. If you have none, go for the trinket.

You could use AskMrRobot's Find Upgrade feature if you wanted to see what would be the biggest upgrade/chance for upgrade. Also compare to what LFR/Flexi items you'll get to see if it's worth buying or waiting for a drop.

Farm another 50k, buy mount!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Homnar View Post
    Farm another 50k, buy mount!
    And with the first 50k? :P

Deleted
    And with the first 50k? :P
    The mount costs 100k

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluthu View Post
    The mount costs 100k
    Didn't know.

But this is offtopic.. I don't care about mounts! I want trinket or gear.. But I don't know which :S

I just dumped all my coins on keys. I got like 7 useless burdens and that monkey pet and gear for my alts. . I'm done with that god damn island

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potente View Post
    I just dumped all my coins on keys. I got like 7 useless burdens and that monkey pet and gear for my alts. . I'm done with that god damn island
    I wasted about 70k coins now and got three monkey pets

Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    Well i spended about 50k coins on keys and got about 4 burdens and geared my alt. I don't think it's worth to get that trinket, you can get better trinkets in flex but then again you might spend 50k coins on keys and get nothing, it's pure luck.
    they nerfed this really hard the 2-3rd day so it averages over 50k coins for a burden now. not really worth doing.

I ended up buying the trinket. Minor upgrade and I'll get all the coins I need for the mount and pets back while grinding to Exalted with Shaohao, no biggy.

Deleted
    tbh go and kill the first boss in normal mode, its easy as it is on flex

Demo actually does really well with UVLS and the 535 yulon's bite if sims are to be believed. Used it for a top 10 parse on thok tonight. It may not beat the best of SoO but if you are like me and your guild has terrible trinket luck with even less favorable personal luck its a solid option. Terrible as in never saw a CoC (used a DMCV through hspine, never saw a h.wush, only coined hydra's, no dps caster trinkets in SoO yet (and we ran 2x 25m groups to start).

I wouldn't sweat coins...by the time you are done grinding rep/achievements on the isle you'll have 100K easy.

I've got 5 Burdens now. Every single one (except the first from the blazing chest) dropped from Evermaw or the Pirateship. I killed both around 20-30 times. So 50k for a burden is WAY WAY WAY to expensive. The Cave? I spent around 30k coins from various alts in there and got no burden at all. So my advise....save that shit up to 100k buy the mount and be happy with it.

Depends on your gear. What kind of trinkets do you have? What item level are they? What are your weakest items?

On my shadow priest alt my weakest item is my trinket from normal Sha of Fear normal while everything else is 522 to 540. For me it would make the most sense to get the trinket and I am at 38 000 coins at the moment. It really depends on what kind of items you have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't know.

But this is offtopic.. I don't care about mounts! I want trinket or gear.. But I don't know which :S
    I would say it depends on your current gear.. depending on what the better upgrade is.
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    In fact, I'd argue $100 for a bottle of scotch to drink while you're building it would be the best use of your money - but then, who wouldn't?