Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I've tryed to download it, I'm interested in that WA code's too but says your account is not validated on media fire, I think they removed it..
    Could you get another upload please? I'd be really greatful! Thank you

Try again, I had forgot to verify it. Should be fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Adsertif View Post
    I steal some things for Mono like oUF, but most of mine is thrown together by myself over the years.
    http://i.imgur.com/VNvCX9f.jpg
    Any chance of getting my hands on your interface and WTF folders? :-)

I downloaded the file but your weakauras will not load. Could you post the string? Thanks

This is all my warrior WA's (I think)

http://pastebin.com/ExsebhSf

Edited to pastebin.
    Last edited by Oliria; 2013-10-18 at 09:00 PM.

Tip Oliria, make that into a Pastebin link instead, so that it doesn't take up half the page worth of posts.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Yea thank you for the tip, edited it into a pastebin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliria View Post
    Yea thank you for the tip, edited it into a pastebin.
    I should of taught you the ways of Pastebin weakauras D:

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    I should of taught you the ways of Pastebin weakauras D:
    I could probably just have listened to some of the other great guys here on the forum, I was just lazy

Anyone else getting an error : Error Decompressing: Decompression Error at 232/6264?

the open bags on the left tend to cover the 2 action bars. can anyone give me lead to where i can adjust it to be raised a bit? im using Oliria's UI

Quote Originally Posted by ishrug View Post
    the open bags on the left tend to cover the 2 action bars. can anyone give me lead to where i can adjust it to be raised a bit? im using Oliria's UI
    You can adjust the position by editing the Lua file found at: wow/interface/addons/m_bags/cfg.lua.

You can adjust the position by editing the Lua file found at: wow/interface/addons/m_bags/cfg.lua.
    perfect and with some trial and error i was successful appreciate the heads up

Hello, i have troubles finding ExtraActionButton1 and vehicle exit buttons. m_Actionbars/cfg.lua contains this strings:
    Code:
    	["ExitVehicleButton"] = {
    		disable = false,				user_placed = false,	
    		position = {a="BOTTOMRIGHT", x=-25, y=300},
    		},
    	["ExtraButton"] = {
    		disable = false,
    		position = {a="BOTTOMRIGHT", x=-130, y=230},
    		},
    And changing "user_placed = true" do nothing. How u deal with this buttons, Oliria?

Quote Originally Posted by Jastify View Post
    Hello, i have troubles finding ExtraActionButton1 and vehicle exit buttons. m_Actionbars/cfg.lua contains this strings:
    Code:
    	["ExitVehicleButton"] = {
    		disable = false,				user_placed = false,	
    		position = {a="BOTTOMRIGHT", x=-25, y=300},
    		},
    	["ExtraButton"] = {
    		disable = false,
    		position = {a="BOTTOMRIGHT", x=-130, y=230},
    		},
    And changing "user_placed = true" do nothing. How u deal with this buttons, Oliria?
    What exacly do you want to do with them? I dont have an exit vehicle button either, I just click on the vehicle -> right click and exit. As for the extra action button that shows up for me whenever its available. Keep in mind I didn't make these addons, I'm not even an expert on configuring it. So unless it's something simple I would go to the MonoUI page and ask.

Incase others cant import the Weakauras,

http://pastebin.com/yakdtxQL

What exacly do you want to do with them? I dont have an exit vehicle button either, I just click on the vehicle -> right click and exit. As for the extra action button that shows up for me whenever its available. Keep in mind I didn't make these addons, I'm not even an expert on configuring it. So unless it's something simple I would go to the MonoUI page and ask.
    I know you're not creator of this ui, i also asked him at wowinterface the same thing, but he's busy at work or something.
    When i ride my rocket/murrllok/wyvern from darkmonn faire there's no vehicle, that i can right-click. /leavevehicle works fine, i think i just can make macro.
    I went for Klaxxi achievement in SoO, looted ability from Karoz, who throw bombs and charges to random sides of the room, and there was no extra button, i guess ability didn't showed up because he ran out of bombs.
    Sorry for mistakes, english is not my native language.

I havent seen a vehicle ui either, but the extra action button is showing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Adsertif View Post
    I steal some things for Mono like oUF, but most of mine is thrown together by myself over the years.
    http://i.imgur.com/VNvCX9f.jpg
    Any chance of sharing that oUF_Mono edit with me? Also, anyone know what addon/mod that is that skins/moves the quest tracker?