10+ Year Old Account

Looking for a good Scorched Earth build

There are just so many pets that seems to benefit from this so much. I would just like some recommendations, too much to choose from!

Thanks ahead of time!
    "Happiness is finding two olives in your martini when you’re hungry." ~Frank Sinatra

Deleted
    Any elemental pet (to avoid damage from weather effect) that has conflargate (benefits from burning status). Check http://www.wowhead.com/petability=172 for list of those pets

You should not totally discount the use of aquatics for Scorched Earth or pets with armor. Armor will block damage while aquatic racial reduces DoT damage by 50% and scorched earth is counted as a DoT.

Ominous Flame has Scorched Earth and Forboding Curse (adds additional damage to each hit), so you could put both up then switch to another pet with Conflagrate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    You should not totally discount the use of aquatics for Scorched Earth or pets with armor. Armor will block damage while aquatic racial reduces DoT damage by 50% and scorched earth is counted as a DoT.
    WOAH! This I did not know! That is pretty awesome, I will have to see what I can come up with!
    "Happiness is finding two olives in your martini when you’re hungry." ~Frank Sinatra